pyke

Pyke's going to Raeford....WATCH OUT!!

that's right y'all....

the great Kiwi lesbian will be in NC for the long weekend...and he's coming armed (for a good time)!!;)

Anyone know how long it takes to get from ATL to the dz?? I have heard as much as 6 and as little as 3 hours...but I'd like to know so I can plan on how long I have to stay up and on the road this evening.

If you've made the drive recently -any pointers on where to stop...and what to see along the way would help too!

Thanks and SkymonkeyOne....you'd better be ready to throw down......some BEERS!!B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I have made the 500 mile trip to my dad's place, about a 100 miles farther down the road past ATL in six hours and ten minutes. My average time for that trip is a bit over seven hours. Five is a good figure for getting from pretty much anywhere in ATL to Fayetteville/Raeford

Excellent....expect to see Pyke and a friend there about one o'clock - if all goes well - and we'll definately be there for some of the first loads on Saturday.....

Here's hoping I end the weekend with a :ph34r: nick!!!B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Cool as, Gimp!!!

Hey, and no cut-aways this weekend either!!! [fingers crossed] ;)

See you when I see you, but it won't be until late tonight/early tomorrow....still at work right now - not leaving until this evening.

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Cool as, Gimp!!!

Hey, and no cut-aways this weekend either!!! [fingers crossed] ;)

See you when I see you, but it won't be until late tonight/early tomorrow....still at work right now - not leaving until this evening.

Were you at Atl that weekend? Cause i didnt have one at Monroe
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Pyke is in da MIX!!!

Raeford does NOT SUCK!!!!!!!

Everyone who knows SHITE will do themselves a favour and come RAEFORD at least once in their lives!!!!!

Bob Steele is in DA HOUS!!!! and the shite is going off!!

Kia Ora to all who showed up and to all those who didn't.........

CHECK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwi:ph34r: signing OFF.......
FOR NOW!!!!!!

(under pressure)!!!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Had a great barbeque dinner of hamburgers, hotdogs, steak, chicken & grilled fish after skydiving today. Picture 25 people under one 10 x 20 foot tent. All standing on top of two wooden picnic tables for no less than three hours trying to avoid the river of water. All eating and drinking.

Raeford has had over 2 inches of rain per hour for the last 6 hours - no exaggeration. And it is still raining.

At least we can brag that Raeford officially has the largest swoop pond. The entire DZ and runway. We are considering water landing gear for the CASA and Twin Otter.

Just left all the wet crazies for the night in Aviators. Pat Thomas and a SunPath gang are in town. Padowan Monkey passed out by 10pm. Must have been the Kentucky moonshine. MattM with his red chem lites looking a little like a devil with wee horns. SkyMonkeyOne popped in after missing for several hours looking a little too refreshed. I think he took a nap. Droopy was hanging in there. Colbrodie was about to outdo USSkydiver. MonkeyLip was smiling and smiling, TonyT was begging for "just one more baby". Pyke was nothing less than in the middle of it all. We'll see who's standing for a dirt dive tomorrow!!

Pyke is safe at home after a long weekend at Raeford and he can't imagine the great time he had!!!

Arrived late Friday night...got set up and slept....poorly.:( Too tired from the drive I guess.

Saturday morning, the first person I run into is SkymonkeyOne...and it was all over from there!!
A decent day jumping, but we got our fair share of bad weather this weekend so it was all good when it was. Saturday night....(as SM1 said himself, "it was game on!") Between the stump liquor and the late night.....it was a GREAT NIGHT!! Everybody, & I mean EVERYBODY at Raeford ROCKS! All great people with great stories to tell!

Sunday I felt like I had been on the under side of a tire while it went through a mud puddle...if anything happened...it happened SLOWLY!!!;) My one big accomplishment of the day was jump #200...and thanks to Tony T's organization..it was a fun 10-12 way (not sure since it didn't get completed:o!!) Got my D, YEAH!
Once again the weather packed in, but we decided to have a barbeque anyway. That was going great until the DELUGE!!!! Raefordite does not lie...it was A LOT OF WATER!!! Once it ended (around 11-12a), S:ph34r:One & Kiwi:ph34r: hit the mud puddles in a blacked out Blazer for more fun!B|

got one jump up on Monday before the weather packed it in, but it was a dandy of a jump and aside from going against traffic on final (Sorry Tony T...won't happen again!), I had one of my best swoops to date!!

Even though the jumping was sporadic...Pyke couldn't have asked for a better weekend.

They are not sucking at Raeford....and Kiwi:ph34r: will be back (check it!)!!B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,