Clownburner

Saturday at Perris...

Any of you wacky DZ-Commies going to be out this Sat at perris? Feel like doing some 2-way with a lame, flailing 50-jump wonder? ;)

I used to jump at Elsinore but Square1 actually has gear for rent that fits me while I wait for my container to come in, so I'm jumping at Perris at least until my gear arrives...
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

If I'm not very careful, I won't be able to afford the Bridging the Gap next weekend, so no jumping for me this weekend.

CB, you will be at Elsinore for the Gap, won't you?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

NO FAIR...I want to go play too. :( You guys have all the fun, and Dan too.

yeah, well, whatever

I'm sure that Dan would come over to play with you if you'd ask.....;)

Miss you, Lisa!
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Actually, you'll be out there jumping with Roger Ponce and Larry Henderson. I got a last minute gig working in LA for the weekend. I'll be at Perris o dark thirty Saturday morning finishing up the bond gig, then driving to LA as soon as we're done. Trust me, you'll have fun without me.
k

jet lag sucks - I should have stayed in Perris

I am so with you here. It has taken several days to get my body back on the correct time for eating and sleeping. Thankfully I didn't have to get up and go to work so it was just to run kids and lay by the pool. Unfortunately I wish I was packing to jump and laughing with you guys.

So when is anyone coming out East? Raeford July 4th anyone? ATL Freeflight Festival nov 1-2? Come on gang you can head east too. ;)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

got a last minute gig working in LA for the weekend.

Noice! B|

finishing up the bond gig,

The guys all looked so cute in their tuxes. Reminded me of prom night.

How much experience was there in that group? I was jealous watching you jam up. Must be nice to jam up with people who don't have to be reminded to keep their backs straight.

Anyway, for those who caught the "bond" reference, BJ Worth put together a group of way experienced jumpers to build a big 007 in the sky. Two Bond girls (Kate and Melanie Conatser) and a bunch of guys (a few I recognized included Roger Ponce, Dan O'Brien, Clem Major, Jim Wallace, and Tony Domenico) in tuxedos.

Pretty cool to walk onto the dz and see that much talent. Cooler still to see all that talent being organized by Kate. B|

>I am so with you here.

Thats 3 of us... Today is the first day I feel normal again. I was dragging horribly at work and luckly I could say "Jet lag" and the boss did'nt care. Weather is 65, rainy and winds of 35-50 mph today... I'll take the fog delays over this shit anyday! >:(

I do expect to see a few of you West Coasters at WFFC if nothing else...

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

should always leave you feeling shaken. Not stirred.

That's IT! There's the new name for my landings...Martini landings....yeppers, there ya go! ROFLMAO....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~