peppermint

Public Forum and "the" Relationship

wanna hear somthin crazy but true?

I met Ken Kessy in an IHOP in Eugene Oregon in 1995...

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

The fact that I prefer to keep my turmoil to myself and deal with such in my own self-enforced solitude of spirit may, yes, be cold-bloodedly vague and borderline nihilistic. But I have to go with what I believe benefits the Whole: granted that two people create a third Relationship Entity when they come together, and have equal power over that cosmic foetus, but. One parent does not a child make: it takes a village to raise a child.

Are you saying you are the Whole, cause I can kinda see that?

And please explain what a "cosmic foetus but" is, and whether jeans can make them look bigger than they really are.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Ken Kessy wrote One flew of the cukoos nest, and the Electric Koolaid acid tests, and was one of the Merry Pranksters back in the 60's

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

and was one of the Merry Pranksters back in the 60's

Drinking all that Electric Kool-Aid how could you be anything BUT a "Merry Prankster." :D

Clay, How are you typing exactly what I'm thinking?

I have DSL now so I can be on the phone with Psychic Friends and surf at the same time. :D