sunnydee123

LOOKING IN FL...???

I want to be Sunnydee's roomie, I want to be her roomie!!! (and I've love to try jumping in FL). But would she want to be mine? We already know that we'd fight over what hockey game to watch (The Devils suck despite the fact that they're champs) and I'm not sure she could put up with the fact that I haven't vacuumed my pad (what with a cat who sheds a lot) in a long time. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Well my cats became outdoor cats about 2 months ago and couldn't be happier - lots of lizards to chase.

As for hockey - you have your TV ...I have mine and we can yell across the house at each other.

You got cash.....COME ON DOWN! The room will be ready to be occupied in 2 weeks.

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Why would anyone want to live in Florida? Florida sucks. Florida is full of hicks. Actually, worse than hicks, they are swamp dwellers. Swamp dwellers are a lower life form of humanity. One could call it subhumanity. Oh yea, Miami . . .nope, just swamp dwellers who can afford to live slightly above the swamp. MOVE AWAY! GET OUT! Trust me, you can escape the swamp and save your life.;)

I am pretty serious!

FLORIDA ROCKS!

It's got to be an improvement over Jersey. ;)

I understand that the skydiving in FL is awesome, but the overall quality of life can't beat CO (at least you'll have a hard time trying to convince me otherwise). :P

never been to Colorado so I'll take your word for it....Florida has its ups and downs. If I could just take a year off and travel the U.S., I'm sure I'd find a spot that would make me really happy.....A dollar and a dream!

If I could just take a year off and travel the U.S., I'm sure I'd find a spot that would make me really happy.....A dollar and a dream!

No doubt a spot near a nice large to mid sized turbine DZ? My home DZ is a good DZ (hey anywhere where you can jump 12 months of the year in a turbine airplane is a good DZ), but it's nothing compared to one of the nation's larger DZs. [:/]

Why would anyone want to live in Florida? Florida sucks.

You are totally correct. I have lived in Fl all my life and it sucks. No one should move here. If you want to visit and bring plenty of your money, that is ok, but definitely do not move here.

We are all hicks here. Lower than hicks, I agree. However, we do have standards. Let me know if you want to visit, I'll put in a good word for ya. :ph34r:

I'd be ok with that but want more of a steady income and I AM 45 minutes from the DZ...not sure someone training would be cool with that.

It'll sort itself out, just like all of this has. But I thought here might be a good place to "put the word out"......be it you or someone you know coming this way.....

I just KNOW that Florida sucks. I was born and raised there! Luckily, I moved away and entered humanity

I was raised here too and I felt the same way until I moved to Alabama. All the sudden, FL was looking a whole lot better! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon