SkydiveMonkey

World capitals ....

missed Canada

Don't even know the capital city of the country next door? Hmmm ... how do you American folks get along with the rest of the world when you know so little about it???????:P

Look at the man we elected president. That's got to be an indicator. My boss is from C-land, that crazy Canuck, I love her to death. She is my mom away from home. I could have sworn Montreal was the capital. :P

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

6 is like a "D"... I got a big fat "F"! I'd be doing cartwheels with a 6!:P

Yeah, but who cares? Know who the hardest working guy in the world is? A cartographer for Rand-McNally. Geography for Eastern Europe... oh wait... that was last week...

Capitols of countries? Not exactly a stable definition from week to week. Katiebear is out there redrawing the lines today. B| B|

Don't even know the capital city of the country next door? Hmmm ... how do you American folks get along with the rest of the world when you know so little about it???????:P

So true... ;) Come on, you americans are not offended by that statement, are you? Everybody knows it's true (mostly).

So true... Come on, you americans are not offended by that statement, are you? Everybody knows it's true (mostly).

To people in the US, the world is divided into two sections. The US and The Rest. The capital of The Rest is not real important. Ummm, sorry. If the US gets upset, the capital changes.

For reference, see recent history under the sections pertaining to Afghanistan and Iraq. :o

A lot of European countries are smaller than a single US state. Considering that, I am sure that these countries understand our disinterest. :D

9 of 10
I missed Switzerland....who woulda thunk it... I mean sheesh its so small and has like two well known cities.. and they aren't the capitol...
:$

I have been to a bunch of the other ones so it was a no brainer..but since I dont have any Swiss Bank accounts.. never made it there.

Amazon

but since I dont have any Swiss Bank accounts.. never made it there.

it's not the bank accounts you should go for it's the honey.. yes, honey.... stayd at my friends place and she had me try the most amazing honey there.. made from a flower that grows on the top of the mountains.. it was pure white and very very thick, almost like butter.. soooo good!!!!! and hmm.. you know what always got me about world geography??.... germany's capitol is bonn and "die scheitz"'s capitol is bern.. i would always get them confused for the longest time...........

Don't even know the capital city of the country next door? Hmmm ... how do you American folks get along with the rest of the world when you know so little about it???????

We only need to know capitols when its time for another shock and awe... :o

Bagdad is a capitol, so is Kabul, but heck Berlin is a fairly modern city and so is Tokyo.... We just do urban renewel so well..... Now just where is Ottawa....

Amazon;)

.. germany's capitol is bonn and "die scheitz"'s capitol is bern.. i would always get them confused for the longest time...........

..actually it's Berlin not Bonn..has been for a while.:ph34r:

----------------------------------------------------
If the shit fits - wear it (blues brothers)--

Divide that by how many Suz?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont tell everyone

Then just say "1"

Hence 10/10 my dear!:P

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after