mouth

Perris June 23-30

OK all you nuts, Mouth is headed back West to play from June 23-30. I'm doing the Big Way camp the 26-29, but there is time in there to play and be a tourist.

I've put in for Bill and Amy to do San Diego with me. I've also put in to do Sunset Cliff. Bytch is off and going to play some too. Who else wants to play?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Mouth,

You didn't know it but you lucked out. I'll be in Perris and San Diego from June 27 to July 5. You could have the misfortune of meeting me, but the boon of meeting my daughter who is the world's cutest baby.

You'll finally have a chance to put all that trash talk into action. Prepare yourself! ;)

Bytch is off and going to play some too.

Hootie Hoooooo!!!!! B|

That's gonna be a fun week. But...

do San Diego with me.

You do know there's like thousands and thousands of Navy guys and Marines in San Diego, right? Many of whom recently returned from the land of sand. I dunno... I don't think you've got the stamina to do the whole city. ;)

Maybe the squids.

I've heard of a guy having his hands all over you, but I didn't think you'd go for tentacles.

Although I suppose squids could do some seriously intense playing with that many arms and suckers. But you'd have to have all your sex in a saltwater swimming pool. :P

While you guys are doing that whole engineering thing of coordinating planes, and timing exits, and figuring out how to get 24 people of a plane in an instant without stalling it, getting a 20 way base built by 10 grand.....

The party light will be lit in NorCal and we'll be tossing Mamas and Ballerinas out of cargo planes in boats.

We'll miss you, but we're drinking what you're not:P

Good luck. Have a productive, wonderful time.

I'll be going head-down with a stuffed giraffe or something.:)

While you guys are doing that whole engineering thing of coordinating planes, and timing exits, and figuring out how to get 24 people of a plane in an instant without stalling it, getting a 20 way base built by 10 grand.....

Ah, that's the great thing about these camps. All the tedious coordinating and timing and figuring is done by Kate, Tony and Dan BC. All we gotta do is show up at the dirt dives on time and skydive our asses off.

If you were a real skydiver, you'd be here for that weekend too. :P

Ah, that's the great thing about these camps. All the tedious coordinating and timing and figuring is done by Kate, Tony and Dan BC. All we gotta do is show up at the dirt dives on time and skydive our asses off.

If you were a real skydiver, you'd be here for that weekend too. :P

Yeah, different kind of real skydiving. With toys.B|

So B-squared's not a real skydiver, since she's gonna be playing in NorCal?

(JP steps back and prepares to run from both skydivas. It's a horrible sight. He runs! THUMP-whap!, THUMP-whap!, THUMP-whap! TACKLE-Crash!)

AAAAIGHHHHH! GET THEM OFF! GET THEM OFF! UNCLE! UNCLE!

:P

You do know there's like thousands and thousands of Navy guys and Marines in San Diego, right? Many of whom recently returned from the land of sand. I dunno... I don't think you've got the stamina to do the whole city.

For some reason, this reminds me of that ole joke about a Father n Son Bull.. You know the one...

a Father n son are up on top of a hill and se ea heard of cows..

The Son turns to his dad excitedly n says, "HEY DAD, why don't we run down the hill and do one of dem cows?"

The father calmly replies "No son, we'll walk down and do em all...."

oh n not like there was ever a doubt, but I'll be at the American Boogie with the FUN people that weekend:P
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

THUMP-whap!, THUMP-whap!, THUMP-whap!

Women! they must be hitting you with their purses...:P

Naw. That's me running with this velcro walking cast thing on.

Kinda like hyenas taking down a zebra, but they're both cuter and Bets is a neck-biter:P

You rats have boarded my thread and taken it elsewhere. I want it back now!

Trust me it will be fun no matter where I am and I'm going to be in Perris so be there if you want to have fun with me. If you want to have fun with someone else then go where they are. Your call but get your own damn thread. NOW, who is going to be playing with me besides Bill, Amy, Bytch, LTDiver, chuck and DG?

Lori...WHATEVER:P

--
Hot Mama

Not me.

BUT. I am going to participate in a 40 way camp on June 14.

You know, I have the biggest, thickest, reddest grippers you can buy?

It's Friday! Hahar!

(JP holds Mouth's thread over her head until she kicks him mercilessly in the shins)

OUCH!

I've still got some un-whacked chemical cold packs....

Hi,

I'll be on the other side of the hill at 'Snore. Lemme know where y'all are at and perhaps I can meet ya at a watering hole or something.B| I wanna play but, I've already completed my whuffo activities for the month and need to get some air time.;)

OOPS...sorry Kate I forgot you posted here. I guess I'm stuck diving the entire time now for sure. [:/] Can I make it up to you with a beer or three :ph34r: style when I get there?

I promise to suck less from now on.;)

--
Hot Mama

Mouth,

We can do the Wilson Creek Winery thing. I do not consider that a whuffo thing since the Wilson's are skydiving advocates. Plus it's always cool to hang with the big golden retriever, appropriately named Merlot.:D

Shark

That sounds fun. I've never actually been to winery so this should be neat. Got lots of video and picture space on the camera so I'm ready.

Any suggestions of when would be a good time to do this? I arrive Monday night around 11 and will be ready to play. Realize this will be VERY late my time. :S

Do they have a website so I can look at it now???

--
Hot Mama