TheRus

So what was your first...?

INXS -- '88 Spectrum. Scalped bad tickets & one of my buddies got busted for drinking peppermint schnapps:S.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

and a Steve Miller &ZZTOP concert

hmmm.. Stever Miller was the first concert I hopped the fence.. 89 would be about right too...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

This was at the Concord Pavilion, Can't remember who opened cause I missed the opening act waiting for the cops on horses to go to the other side ;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

my first and last concerts were both at RFK in D.C.

I was probably there too. Did you see me? I was the one in the tie-dye t-shirt. ;)

I saw every show on that tour. Next Friday and Saturday....The Dead in Camden. Can't wait.

My first concert was Genesis, Invisible Touch tour. Don't even want to think about how long ago or what year that was.

I believe I was at Sebazz's REM concert in 1989...I loved that show! One of the first times I saw them.

But, actually, my first concert was an amazing triple bill thanks to havin' a very B| sister, who liked very B| music!

Gene Loves Jezebel
New Order
Echo & The Bunnymen
@ San Diego Sports ArenaB|B|

You want to talk about an 80's music alternative icon concert.....this show ROCKED!! Night was made even better when my sister (college hottie at the time) was hit on by Ian McCullough. Totally amazing experience!!!
B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

We'll know for the first time,
If we're evil or divine,
We're the last in line!!!

RJD rocked!!! Nothing to be ashamed of. :D

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway