jtval

got my settlement

HAHAH!!

I was involved ina class act law suit for....I have no friggin Idea!
but just when I was dead broke (only have 52.38 combined from savings=$0/checking= 52.38)
I got a check for free money the amount???!

38.52...weird huh? there may be more checks. its nothing to count on but DAMN THIS IS GOOD TIMING!
My photos

My Videos

Freaky...:S
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I got a check in the mail for $10.09 for a class action suit on a company whose product I don't even remember purchasing! Hey - I'll take it!:D

LOL my check was from some suit in Ga. I have NO idea what is was for I havent lived there for 2 years!;)
My photos

My Videos

jt, i tried one of those "work from home" scams when i was like 13..... well when i was 18 i got a letter in the mail and it said i was part of a class action lawsuit and here was my check for themoney that i had spent for thier "informational package".... it was cool... i had writen the money off to my stupidity years before........ i think i used it to go buy a case of beer or something of that nature.......

I got a notice of my 'involvement' in a class action suite once. Someone was suing the issuing bank of a credit card I possessed. When my portion of the settlement came in, it was something like $1.00 and some change - really made my day.

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

sweet... you know what you can get for a dollar?
a phone call.
did you know with 1-800-call-att you can talk for a dollar. yes thats right you can talk for upto 20 minutes for anoly 99 Cents
dial down the center 1-800-C-A-L-L-A-T-T IT SAVES YOU MONEY AND COST THEM LESS!

bwaahaha! ( i cant remember that actual commercial Terry bradshaw does but you get the idea! ):D
My photos

My Videos