pop

DZ.com name

Alright, I want to know why you guys chose the names you did. I'll tell you why I am pop...When I first started jumping this guy and I did more than average amounts of hop n' pops. For a while people called him hop and me pop....thus the nickname....
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

My name is random gibberish that kinda happens to look like a word. It isn't Indy, or IndyZ, or whatever. Just "indyz." I had never even said it out loud until somebody asked me what my username was at Winter Expo.

Anyway, I started using it years ago on a BBS, then when I got my first Internet email address I ended up using it there, and then I just started using it everywhere online.

My name is random gibberish that kinda happens to look like a word. It isn't Indy, or IndyZ, or whatever. Just "indyz." I had never even said it out loud until somebody asked me what my username was at Winter Expo.

Anyway, I started using it years ago on a BBS, then when I got my first Internet email address I ended up using it there, and then I just started using it everywhere online.

Indyz NUTS!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Zeemax...

i'm really into cars, in particular mini's. Zeemax are a company who make the bodykit on my mini. Just a name i used on some car boards a while back.

In retrospect i should have put macca in. Then people wouldn't call me Zee.. lol
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I started flying jumpers in Wisconsin and they either called me "Mike the Pilot" or "Pilot Mike." One girl tried calling me "BitchBang" from a Jerky Boyz CD but it never stuck.

PilotMike became official actually because of "Pop," the author of this thread. AKA CabanaBoy. I started flying here in Texas about the same time he started packing. (Two Mike's cannot be tolerated) so we both got nicknames. Him for always craving Taco Cabana and me for obvious reasons.

--------
Benefitting from the 'free capture of verticality.'