rocketfeuille

UPS customer service

We refuse to use UPS, most b/c of their delivery problems. The first rig my hubby owned, he bought from some guy in Canada. Well it got held up in customs in Michigan for two weeks, b/c the description of the contents was inadequate. After much arguing with them, it was finally released, & them they wanted us to pay the 5.oo a day holding fee....:SWe got the rig, they didn't get any money. Plus their rates don't compare in anyway to Fedex, neither does their customer service.

We refuse to use UPS, most b/c of their delivery problems. The first rig my hubby owned, he bought from some guy in Canada. Well it got held up in customs in Michigan for two weeks, b/c the description of the contents was inadequate. After much arguing with them, it was finally released, & them they wanted us to pay the 5.oo a day holding fee....:SWe got the rig, they didn't get any money. Plus their rates don't compare in anyway to Fedex, neither does their customer service.

i-ro-ny
n.
See above for example

I've never had major problems with UPS, and I send out between 5 and 10 packages daily at work. Over the last three years, they have only lost 2 packages, mis-shipped one. And there are always major problems with international shipments, unless the shipper completes the proper paperwork. Nothing can cross the border without that; trust me, I've had to resolve that issue SEVERAL times, especially shipping to Canada.

Blondes do have more fun!

We had a "UPS Experiance" here at the office once.

The first part of this is plain theft...We waited for a week to recieve an overnight package from Canada. On the 9th day we finally found out that ...no kidding...someone else must have the package because they cannot find it. Could it be that it was about 100 lbs of aluminum? Ok...S*!T happens, right...So we had it reshipped...Evidently the packaging was a little "ruffed" up. So we got the notice that it was returned to sender...It wasn't...we checked back with them, it was then told to us that they tried to deliver it and there was noone to sign for it. The next day we find out that we refused it. Two days after that...we finnally get a call back from someone in the management only to find out that the packaging and the package are still in the wharehouse but they just didn't want to deliver it in it's present condition. and I kid you not...because they were afraid that we would be upset.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>We refuse to use UPS, most b/c of their delivery problems. The first rig my hubby owned, he bought from some guy in Canada.

>The first part of this is plain theft...We waited for a week to recieve an overnight package from Canada.

Mmmmm....I think the problem is not UPS but CANADUH! :D:D:D

I love UPS. NOT!

As an addendum to that post, I'll tell you that I did finally get an indemnified copy of the MO... which they had to send in lieu of the original, because they lost the original!

It took one day shy of a month (after delivery!) to get a (copy of) that check, after they delivered the original package in 4 days!!! And everybody I talked to at UPS had a different story, every time I talked to them (which was often!!!).

and I'm not the only one.

I'll personally never use them again!

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

Its going to suck when the fat guy that drives the route that stops at the DZ shows up wearing that new uniform...

Dave , only a sick mind could think of a guy in that uniform :P

Hey... over in Japan, they have made a sport out of 400lb fat guys wearing thongs who slap and push each other. Apparently, pulling hair is against the rules. ;)

For the first time, a top competitor in sumo wrestling yanked an opponent's topknot during a match — and it's front-page news.

"Topknot grabber, unheard of," read Friday's headline in the nation's largest newspaper, the Yomiuri.

Grand champion Asashoryu of Mongolia was disqualified for yanking his opponent down to the dirt ring by his topknot in a match Thursday.

In an ancient sport known for its discipline as well as 400-pound wrestlers, pulling hair is considered among the worst fouls possible. It also marked the first time a grand champion lost because of a foul.

To win, wrestlers slap, push and throw their opponents to the ground in an effort to either knock them down or out.

Clicky

>The first part of this is plain theft...We waited for a week to recieve an overnight package from Canada.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmmm....I think the problem is not UPS but CANADUH!

mmm... if its coming FROM Canada eh, then the problem is with the good ole US of A customs...:P
Remster

I HATE UPS. Out of 6 packages sent to me in the last 2 years, 5 of them were not delivered "because recipient was not at home". BS - I was at home, all day, waiting for the freaking package. I had been tracking it all the way from the shipper. UPS sucks the big one.

How do I really feel? Uhh, let me see if I can find the words.

Patrick
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342