CrazyIvan

WARNING WARNING!!!

Yup, be very careful and protect yourselves because today I GOT MY A LICENSE, so I'll be OFFICIALLY poluting the air.

I'm so happy, and probably by Wed Jul, 23 I'll be getting my new rig WOOO HOOO!!!!, I just need to find a job and I'm all set.

I wanted to share this with you people. :)

WoooHoo, CrazyIvan!!! :)
You know what's creepy? I don't really know you, but I was just thinking about you earlier today and about whether or not you had your "A", yet.
I haven't even been keeping up with who has what license, but I thought about you and your license out of nowhere...:o

You know what's creepy? I don't really know you, but I was just thinking about you earlier today and about whether or not you had your "A", yet.
I haven't even been keeping up with who has what license, but I thought about you and your license out of nowhere...:o

youd really make his day if you told him you were in the shower when you were thinking bout him:ph34r: HAHA!

it mayhave been a jedi mind trick
My photos

My Videos

youd really make his day if you told him you were in the shower when you were thinking bout him

Hehehehehe...:$

it mayhave been a jedi mind trick

So that's what that was...;)

ever wonder why you feel sore?:o

I here Ivans been practicing!
My photos

My Videos

Creepy indeed, thinking about me is REALLY creepy, but thanks, maybe those were the vibes I needed. :)
The reason I didn't get my A earlier was the weather, but, that's over now, well....I can start training and studying for my B ;)

wierd...35oo posts and only an A license....dedicated poster ...Grats though bro.

I SHOULD have my A by Jump #24, but I decided to do some 'solos' and all of the sudden 34 JUMPS!!!, today the weather was just perfect, so I grabbed a coach and went for it. :)