Redblue

Chief instuctor 40 years old having relations with just 18 year old students

Damn. I hope I can get 18 year old poon when I'm forty. I know all you other guys are thinking the exact same thing, so don't get all self-righteous on me. ;)

DUDE, Im right there with ya! I am not saying he SHOULDNT put a smile on his face but theres a line when it comes to professionalism:D
My photos

My Videos

I agree.....they are both adults. Is he crossing a line if he's her instructor? Definitely. If he is just using her for some action, she'll figure that out when she sees his actions for what they are. And she eventually will see what's up when he moves on. It's one of the harder lessons you learn when you're 18 and you haven't figured out what those puppet strings mean....

There's been a few times (okay more than a few) when I've been doing a tandem or a video with some hotass student and wanted to hit on her, but I didn't because it would be unprofessional. But you sure don't get laid that way.

father syndrome. Young girls falling for older men because they give them the chance to make love with a male that resembles their father.

Ummmm, pardon me. I will speak up for the women of these forums. I, as a representative female, DO NOT and HAVE NEVER been interested in men resembling my father. YIKES! If you're pulling that from psych books, that's a phase from when kids are really young. most 18 year olds have seriously moved past that! YIKES!

__

I say ride it for ALL it's worth dude. Is it any differen't in Destin, Florida when you see some 50 something guy with 20 somethings cause they have a HUGE wallet and matching boat. Nope......that's the way life works. You can count on getting laid when you are young because of your looks. Later....it takes positions of power and money. It really is that simple....Most Women are well....I'll leave that unsaid. :D

Damn. I hope I can get 18 year old poon when I'm forty. I know all you other guys are thinking the exact same thing, so don't get all self-righteous on me. ;)

Mark, I just about spit up on the screen! That's EXACTLY what most people think. For the record, my girlfriend is much younger than me, but what the fuck difference does that make? She's legal and I am not "over the hill" by any means. While she was in fact still technically a student, she was a student at my school; no foul.

Chuck

Is he crossing a line if he's her instructor?

No.. Not at all....

Yes, actually, he is. This scenario was even covered in my course to get my rating. It's blatently using inherent trust and position to take advantage of another.

Most DZ's enforce the rule that students are off limits until they get their A-license for good reason.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Yes, actually, he is. This scenario was even covered in my course to get my rating. It's blatently using inherent trust and position to take advantage of another.

Maybe the guy is hung like a donkey? Who knows? She likes a big schlong?? bwahahahahahaha... lol

Rhino

At 18 you can serve the goverment, go to war, you can choose who you want to sleep with to.

I was just thinking the same thing. They are old enough to sign a waiver for their life, then they are old enough to decide who would be fun to date. They are adults.

Do they need my guidance? They probably already have parents.