Remster

Why Americans don't understand irony!

After a respectable leg workout in America, you need the escalator to get to your car. Otherwise, your knees will buckle and you will fall down them (been there).

After a respectable leg workout in Canada, you just have to turn around and light your boyfriend's cigarette. No escalator neccessary... Snicker, snicker...

But really, that is funny photo. We don't have any escalators at our gym's here in Nebraska though, I feel cheated. I think the occurence of escalators in front of gyms is directly proportional to the tendency for frivalous lawsuits in the state.

-Hixxx

We don't have any escalators at our gym's here in Nebraska though, I feel cheated. I think the occurence of escalators in front of gyms is directly proportional to the tendency for frivalous lawsuits in the state.

Well, either that or the prevalence of hills -- there are a lot fewer escalators when telephone poles are marked as major topological features :D

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

We understand irony very well.
We also have an overabundance of lawyers and a nation wide problem of accepting responsibility for our own actions.
I spill coffee on my leg and sue McDonalds because its too hot. I sue McDonalds because I couldnt stop myself from stuffing Big Macs into my big fat face :-)

Stairs? Dont get them started!

Thats why skydivers rock. As a group I dont think you will find any people with a clearer understanding of personal responsibility than we have. Thats not to say there arent some that would try to sue their DZ if they were injured. I mean in a more general sense :-)

If I break a femur I'm gonna sue McDonalds!

Yeah, but that guy still carried his own towel up the escalator, you gotta give him credit for that at least! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We understand irony very well.
We also have an overabundance of lawyers and a nation wide problem of accepting responsibility for our own actions.
I spill coffee on my leg and sue McDonalds because its too hot. I sue McDonalds because I couldnt stop myself from stuffing Big Macs into my big fat face :-)

Stairs? Dont get them started!

Thats why skydivers rock. As a group I dont think you will find any people with a clearer understanding of personal responsibility than we have. Thats not to say there arent some that would try to sue their DZ if they were injured. I mean in a more general sense :-)

If I break a femur I'm gonna sue McDonalds!

I rest my case....;)

(Skymama and Justin... you guys STFU! You're skeewing my results!:P)
Remster

Nebraska's is kinda like girls at the gym, flat in middle and hilly on the ends. Omaha is in one of the hilly parts and just across the river we can enjoy the might bluffs of Iowa. However, all of our escalators are indoors in massive shopping malls. Now from what I have seen of Texas (mostly Houston, but drove through Dallas) on the other hand is quite flat.

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

blahr,
It makes me so proud that you brought up the micky dee's incident..

here's my quote everytime we talk of stupid lawsuit for stupider( i know its not a word) people

...then you got that lady who odered coffee and sued b/c it was hot.
the LABIA IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO TEST THE TEMPERATURE![:/]

( if you saw how animated I am when I talk of this subject , youd piss all over your self....and probly sue me for it:ph34r:)

dont get me started on the fat ppl sueing the fast food chains[:/]
My photos

My Videos

Yeah, but that guy still carried his own towel up the escalator, you gotta give him credit for that at least!

Good call. He could have just draped it across the handrail. Now, THAT would have been lazy. ;)

And if he wore it in his head then will it be ok to shoot them first?
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

And if he wore it in his head then will it be ok to shoot them first?

I'd have to say no. Finding terrorists among a random group of Moslems is about as likely as, say, finding the weapons of mass destruction we were sure they had. Not nil, but statistically damned slim at this point.