Laurel

Look at me - I can fly!

Looking good!!!!!!
May I recommend having your rigger put a short piece of shock cord on your legstraps to hold them in place? It was the best 38 cents I ever spent.

Yes, I have one in my gear bag somewhere - but I tend to forget until I am in the air and my leg strap is all uncomfortable. I'll write myself a sticky-note to do that when I get home. Thanks.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

where are you jumping? esp. if you live in shreveport (or are you just FROM there, and livin elsewhere?)

I lived in Shreveport all my life except for a 4-year stint in Dallas. But I have been living in New Orleans for a year and a half and jump at Gold Coast Skydivers in Moss Point, MS. Come see us.
My Pink M

Yes, I have one in my gear bag somewhere - but I tend to forget until I am in the air and my leg strap is all uncomfortable. I'll write myself a sticky-note to do that when I get home. Thanks.

Good. It only takes a minute to put on and you won't be able to tell its there. Your legstraps will just magically stay in place. Again, looking great!

Hey I used to live in Marshall TX (just on the other side of the border). Me and some old friends used to sneak in bottles of liquor into the Mudbugs games and get sloppy. Then go eat to sober up and back to TX. Hey I was underage?!

BTW, nice photos!

Awesome pictures. How long have you been trying?

Blue ones.

I've been trying about 10 jumps or so. I think I've nailed it, now, though.
My Pink M

NOICE!!!! I like this pink and black thing you have goin on.. very Grease

:P

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Lookin' good!

a few suggestions, though.. Lean back a little more, get your feet a little farther forward (less under your body) and stick the tongue out a little further... it'll be perfect! Ya sure got the freefly smile down... B|:P:P:P:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures