SBS

Sodomy is legal...

rotflmao..havent seen that one in a while...always nice to bring up the less pleasant of "god's" laws when people start spouting scripture as justification for anything...

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both
male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend
of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

lmao :D:D:D
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

what a blasphemous lot of stupid drivel. You think you can mock God, you think you are so darned clever....what a misfit.

He used my word "drivel!!!!!" I am getting through to him. Only I used it after redneck. Isn't Misfit a band - oh that's Misfits.

~Chachi

what a blasphemous lot of stupid drivel. You think you can mock God, you think you are so darned clever....what a misfit.

we dont mock god (and divinity has far greater concerns than the idle chatter of humanity) we mock the cultural institution of religion you use to define (and therefore limit) what god is...

i can mock religion (any religion) all day long the more involved your dogma the easier it is, particularly when the will of man (and the culture that creates it) is so obvious in your "word of god":P

Mock God?!?!? Uh... no. I'm agnostic - so since I really don't know, I try not to tempt the fates (oh wait, those are some of the Ancient Greek Gods). No, I mock the people who use the bible as 'THE WORD'

I know the bible was supposedly written by God through man. But the fact isn't disbuted, the bible was written by MAN thousand of years ago and then edited by other men overtime. Don't you think, there could be, just a slight chance, that their biases could be in there?

Anyhow, doesn't the bible say 'though shalt not judge'? - condemning me a misfit seems a little judgemental?

What exactly is a misfit?

I have to agree with Vanilla...you are a class 10 baby. Your pearly white teeth, your resonating smile...does wonders. I actually want to volunteer to be rammed by your 10 inch plastic part. I wanna be able to look over my shoulder as you make me the bitch I am...and see the look on that gorgeous face of yours. Im ready and willing....just be gentle..im a virgin in that spot[:/]:D:D

Procrastination is like masturbation it feels good while your doing it but in the end you realize your only fucking urself

You people are truly the sickest bunch of ignorant creatures , but I'm sure there are many more of you than we have heard of. The Supreme? court has just sold out the American public to the queer life format. As I said before, WHY would God ever wish to bless America? America's days are numbered, and the number is NOT a highone.

whatever you think about sodomy (and noone seems to have the same definition of it)why th hell should the govt be passing laws one way or the other on what consenting adults do in the bedroom? Govt should butt out and back off.

Kinda ironic when you figure the govt had laws against doing to one another what the govt's been doing to us for years.:D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Well look. I just think that since it's legal and all I'd like to try it. I mean its gonna give me double the chances to get laid, Now I'm even willing to include men on my agenda too too. Mr Boomy< Thank you for the comments about my personal apperance. It's really difficult being so cute[:/] I think I've got a date with Vanilla when she gets back from vacation, She is interested in learning new things and thats what it's all about, INIT?;)

Hope I don't get you pregnant!

Hope you don't get Banned!

Well if you get me pregnant, i'd be more than happy to bore your child. It may be physically impossible however to bore the seed of the most beautiful creature (and i use the term loosely) would be more than an honor.

Are you buying the anusol or am i?;):D

Procrastination is like masturbation it feels good while your doing it but in the end you realize your only fucking urself

And it's still not locked!

That's because sodomy is legal now! :D

HEY BUDDY!
It my be legal but, you still have to "cover your ass!"
;)