Keith

On homosexuality . . .

I wanna know...why is it that the gay men that I know are all so damn good looking? I feel so...deprived! Damnit! Must be that forvidden love thing...guess I'll have to settle for Brian and Kieth taking me shoe shopping. SunnyOne you game?
Oh and Kieth is cooking next time I am in town...ooo babay!

I have news for those who are shouting the evils of homosexuality. I used to be one of you until I stopped hating myself and came out of the closet. Just because you have sex with women doesn't make you straight; I know, I used to have sex with women. Just because you have kids doesn't make you straight. I've known many people that were married for many years and had children Before They Came Out. Posting anti gay senitments doesn't make you straight. In case it haddn' t occured to you

More power to ya bro^5. I think its good taht you took the time to speak up and stand for your beliefs. People being so closed minded on the issue is just ignorant to me. But its society and parental influences, and tv as well that has hindered our beliefs. It shouldn't matter the gender, just so long as there is love.

We don't spend all day taking about heterosexuality why the hell do we want to spend all day talking about homosexuality?

To this, I think it makes a good topic...b/c its seen as "different" from what we coin as "normal". I think its good to see everyones belief and their stand point, however when it gets into a verbal eviscaration.....the fun is lost[:/]

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

Well there you have it, my point proven in this thread. Everyone thinks Im a real sicko pervert deranged maniac stalker, ect., and why? Because Im a guy who likes having oral sex with chicks (see the end of the 'Sexual Fantasies' thread). And boy do I get slammed over and over again for that.

And now we have the guys on guys, fuck him up the ass, shit all over the place thread. And the response here? Everything normal, perfectly acceptable. Nooo, nobody here is a sicko maniac pervert, just me since I like women.

And ofcourse when I talk about women, that in itself must mean Im "lonely, desperate" and that makes me a stalker. Wooooo, watch out for me! Something must be wrong with me liking the opposite sex like that.

Well then...Hiya Clay...how you doin'?

Have I told you how much I love you lately. :D;) You are too damn cool.

Everyone thinks Im a real sicko pervert deranged maniac stalker, ect., and why?

Because you just "come off" that way dude. You should probably give it a rest. ;)

Well then...Hiya Clay...how you doin'?

Have I told you how much I love you lately. :D;) You are too damn cool.

Everyone thinks Im a real sicko pervert deranged maniac stalker, ect., and why?

Because you just "come off" that way dude. You should probably give it a rest. ;)

I "come off" that way since Im a guy who likes women and likes talking about women (now how many guys have I known that like talking about women...guess theres more than one of me out there...watch out!!!)

So tell me this...if instead of talking about going down on chicks, I talked about going down on guys.....would I still "come off" that way?

I think the awnser to that question is pretty obvious. If you like girls and youre not Victorian about it, you must be a real sicko pervert. Welcome to todays world....it really sucks!!! Beam me up anytime now.

Oh, and uh, next time I go to a dz....remind me not to drop the soap in the shower???

So tell me this...if instead of talking about going down on chicks, I talked about going down on guys.....would I still "come off" that way?

Yeah....I certainly think you would. :D You just have that vibe.

Oh, and uh, next time I go to a dz....remind me not to drop the soap in the shower???

You might ask some of the gay guys here....but I'm guessing that you are probably flattering yourself and they wouldn't be interested. :D

Well I met and hung out with Skydiverbrian, and If I was gay, I'd do him.:P

Keith, I have never met you and I only know you from these forums. To me, you're Keith. And I like Keith. Oh no, does that make me gay?:o

The bottom line is if a straight guy is truly comfortable with his sexuality, he should never have an issue with gay guys. If a gay guy hits on you and it's not your thing, you just politely say...no thanks. It's no different than if a woman who you are not interested in hits on you.

I just have a problem with the whole drag queen scene. That part I truly don't get and it gives me the creeps.:S

Chris

It's very important to spontaneously defend your heterosexuality in any conversation about other people's homosexuality. Nobody was thinking about you, but you should still step in and defend yourself. Make it EXTRA clear in graphic detail over and over even if nobody was thinking about you in the first place.

That'll convince everyone. It'll convince them of SOMETHING.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Sorry AggieDave. Have to make a big correction. Have to get this right

Brian... Butch top with the big tool
Keith... Likes to wear dresses.

This is how they would look if they were a couple :)

Edit to add: And Keith, you better appreciate this dammit! You do not know how many boobies and muffs I had flash before my eyes while searching for your "high heels" Those sexy feet of yours took a terrible toll on my poor eyes.

Well I met and hung out with Skydiverbrian, and If I was gay, I'd do him.:P

Keith, I have never met you and I only know you from these forums. To me, you're Keith. And I like Keith. Oh no, does that make me gay?:o

The bottom line is if a straight guy is truly comfortable with his sexuality, he should never have an issue with gay guys. If a gay guy hits on you and it's not your thing, you just politely say...no thanks. It's no different than if a woman who you are not interested in hits on you.

I just have a problem with the whole drag queen scene. That part I truly don't get and it gives me the creeps.:S

Chris

I think its pretty clear what my issue is...see, you didnt read the post clearly enough. So read it and stop putting your own words into it.

It isnt about me bashing gays, its about me geting bashed for not being such a good Victorian when it comes to talking about women and then being called stupid shit like "stalker, lonely, desperate" just because Im talking about women. Im the victim here.

And it isnt just a "this forum" thing, its about today's society in general. I just happen to be mouthing off about it here.

its about me geting bashed for not being such a good Victorian when it comes to talking about women and then being called stupid shit like "stalker, lonely, desperate" just because Im talking about women. Im the victim here.

It's all about you. All about you. Everyone say it together now: "It's all about jumprunner."

And since it's all about you, is it possible there is more than one WAY to talk about women? Perhaps there are ways that make people think "stalker, lonely, desperate" and other ways that make people think, "balanced, mature, playful, self-confident, sexy"?

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Dude,

If you check, my response was to AggieDave's post, not yours. In fact, I skipped over yours. So I really don't know what your rant is about.

BTW, if you met skydiverbrian, I think you would have all your answers to your problems. He's a hottie.:ph34r:

Chris