PhreeZone

The dreaded WFFC post...

Getting there a week early? ;)

Only 9 days until the Family Reunion

August 1-10, 2003

2003 is upon us!!!

im not getting there early....im just getting there before most

edited for spelling

I will be there from tomorrow, until, well, untill all of you have gone home, and I have picked up all of the junk left behind...it gets kinda interesting. If garbage could talk.......

Hey Gimp, come help me set up tents on Fri and Sat, and I'll feed you on Sunday, oh yea, and probably a little bit in between too, K? Look me up as soon as you arrive, I'll be on the ground, or in the office, or at the manifest trailer, or the rv park, but I WILL be there.......
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Look me up as soon as you arrive, I'll be on the ground, or in the office, or at the manifest trailer, or the rv park, but I WILL be there.......

And if you still can't find here, call 217-xxx-Beth and have your credit card ready... :P

OK, so whats the dealio, we gonna have wireless access on the DZ? Is it gonna cost, if so how much /how long or is gonna be free as was mentioned in previous posts?
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I am having a 6 person jacuzzi being delivered, have trailer & hot tub, will travel...

i can see it now....20 people in the 6 person hot tub

Is that an 18 way with two videographers?

I'm thinking more like a 2 way with 18 on video. Those damn freeflyers, ya know!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

we gonna have wireless access on the DZ? Is it gonna cost, if so how much /how long or is gonna be free as was mentioned in previous posts?

Yes - bring your wireless cards with your laptops if you've got 'em.
Costs: $10 day / $35 for the entire event
Was never mentioned as free, with exception to DropZone.com night - Wednesday night, August 6th from 8-10 P.M.
Alcohol will be allowed, but please do not spill anything on the computers or we take your gear. ;)

we gonna have wireless access on the DZ? Is it gonna cost, if so how much /how long or is gonna be free as was mentioned in previous posts?

Yes - bring your wireless cards with your laptops if you've got 'em.
Costs: $10 day / $35 for the entire event
Was never mentioned as free, with exception to DropZone.com night - Wednesday night, August 6th from 8-10 P.M.
Alcohol will be allowed, but please do not spill anything on the computers or we take your gear. ;)

Got a spare card? Post Ho-ing from registration would be cool at night. (I'm assuming the wireless will reach registration?)
It's your life, live it!

I realize this Chuck, but remember, I'm the guy trying to figure out how to get gas money there, or a ride both ways (I'm needed early, 31st). Considering I can't even afford standard registration (I'm going to be staff, registration and security), I wish I could afford a card. Though, if I could afford a card, I'd just pay my registration fee and not worry about working.
It's your life, live it!

WFFC and myself don't have a packer the first two days. You can pack for us for tickets and food.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

WFFC and myself don't have a packer the first two days. You can pack for us for tickets and food.

:)
I talked with Michael last night on the phone for about a half hour and agreed to this. Now the fun part is figuring out how I'm getting there.

Oh, I also made the comment that if my pack jobs were good enough for ya, I would be happy to be of "service" to ya the rest of the week too.

:P
It's your life, live it!

. Now the fun part is figuring out how I'm getting there

Come on people, there must be someone that is going right by the Rev. You know that I'd come and get you, but you're out of the way.

Oh, I also made the comment that if my pack jobs were good enough for ya, I would be happy to be of "service" to ya the rest of the week too.

It's not that I don't think you would do a good enough job, it's just that I've already got a deal with another guy. But don't worry about food during the day. We'll have plenty for ya. That's what friends are about.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Come on people, there must be someone that is going right by the Rev. You know that I'd come and get you, but you're out of the way.

i tried...and was denied....have since changed my plans...

Well it looks like our little Rev wants us to beg:P

I'm going to be staff, registration and security

Rock on. The first person i see when i get there will be you!! And since you're also security, i guess i'll see you a lot when i'm busy breaking stuff and causing trouble. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Did you change your plans to include arriving earlier? ;)

I'm "needed" by the 31st. I actually might be able to drive down now. One sealed hub bearing away from it happening, though probably without the camper.

you know you want to join my naked bithday jump at WFFC on the 5th!!!

Well, YA! Largest dz.com nekkid jump, texas rules? All that get in count? (It's kinda hard to call a nekkid jump slot perfect, isn't it? :))
It's your life, live it!

beg

Nah. I'm just praying to be able to be there, that's all. :)

Now, if ya wanna beg, that's another story. B|

Edit to add: I'll be the one begging. "Please, please let me pack your rig! I need jump tickets!"
It's your life, live it!

1st person. Hmmm, probably not, right? I'll be working there at night, when they like to send the locals home.

Hopefully switching off every other day. 1 Security, 1 registration, repeat.

p.s. I have a 100 foot range on my nightshot now. hehehehe video is everywhere. >:(
It's your life, live it!

Just wait... I'm not going to let my PWing numbers slip much at the boogie either :D

I'll be posting jump by jump updates... letting you know the skyvan is on load 20 at noon while the Casa's are on load 10 each while Mullins is pushing load 30 :ph34r: I'll be sure to take and post lots of pictures of skydives and partying and POST them all day every day... let the torture begin! B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com