Laurel

Pictures!!!!

Go to the home page and hawk at the right column under Photo Galleries and you will see "Newest User Post" with a picture of me surrounded by other hot Pink Mafia bizzos poppin' collas.

I'm catchin the vapors and want to give a shout out to my janky whodi and the dopest photographer this side of Compton - Jason Jerusleum - representin' Moss Point. You got mad hops and are the fa-shizzle, my nizzle.

EDITED: Because I can't spell.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

yep i saw that pic this morning when i happily approved it and kept looking for a couple mins mmmm MMM!! :)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Cool pic :-) So are you the one in the middle, Laurel? (the "meat" in the samwich? ;-)

All cute girlies! (and no, I am not a lesbian! ;-)

Nope - I am the one on the far right in the pink sports' bra holding a beer. Oh, and it's OK - I'm not from Lesbos either and I think they are all hot.
My Pink M

Well thank you... I am still trying to figure if "healthy" is a compliment or not...

Knowing these guys, I think you can probably consider it a compliment. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

oh sweetsome laurelex^^ you are the cutest!

fo shizzle ma bizzle!
PaNK MAFIer n da dz.com!

i love that picture ~ such a Sexy sunset ;)

and alli: you are definitely healthy and the sweetest sister in the whole wide world xoxoxo**

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Muchos Gratias! I like to think we all take care of ourselves.

Hey Laurel, we need to throw another party sometime soon! I believe there will be a PJ party at Brooke's this weekend. Will you be there? Seems that most of our boys will be out of town, so we'll do the 'girls only' thing...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Cool pic :-) So are you the one in the middle, Laurel? (the "meat" in the samwich? ;-)

All cute girlies! (and no, I am not a lesbian! ;-)

Nope - I am the one on the far right in the pink sports' bra holding a beer. Oh, and it's OK - I'm not from Lesbos either and I think they are all hot.

Ah, well sorry you didn't get to be the "meat", but being the "bread" can be fun too! ;) (geez, what the hell am I talking about???)

Pink Mafia looks like fun! (but of course them Lousiana people always know how to have fun!)

Oh, you are the greatest sister in the world. (Yes, we are REALLY sisters.) Good to have a sibling to make some skydives with from time to time!! Luv ya girl!
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Oh wonderful. Until just now, I was having a horrible day! Thanks for all of your lovely compliments.

Laurel, thanks for starting this thread...
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Muchos Gratias! I like to think we all take care of ourselves.

Hey Laurel, we need to throw another party sometime soon! I believe there will be a PJ party at Brooke's this weekend. Will you be there? Seems that most of our boys will be out of town, so we'll do the 'girls only' thing...

Sweet. I'm leaving Friday after work to go to the DZ. Call me and give me the DL on the PJ Party. PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Pink M

Pink Mafia looks like fun! (but of course them Lousiana people always know how to have fun!)

We have Pink Mafia Sisters all over the nation and are always looking to induct new members. A few of us are representing The Pink Mafia at Summerfest Skydive Chicago August 6-11 - come jump with us.
My Pink M

Yeah, this will be a blast and we are totally going to sport the Mafia at Summerfest. We are going to have a huge reunion with some of the chapters that we've already established around the country! Can't wait to see them all...
Alli
P.M.S. #3

We have Pink Mafia Sisters all over the nation and are always looking to induct new members. A few of us are representing The Pink Mafia at Summerfest Skydive Chicago August 6-11 - come jump with us.

Well I won't be able to make that one (I'll be moving into a new house on the other side of the country), but I'll definitely keep an eye on the Pink Mafia and try to hook up when I can! Thanks for the invitation! :)

Hey everybody!! I'm glad you all liked that pic that I posted. I'm hoping to post more as they come. Thought some may not be of actual skydives, they're all at our dropzone (Gold Coast Skydivers in Moss Point, MS). I hope you like the ones I put up today, as well as many more to come!! ;)
Jason Jerusalem
[email protected]