beavdog

How long do you....

spend on the can during a normal #2 session?

I know this is kinda strange, but I was sittin in a public restroom today and Im quite sure I witnessed the shortest dump in history.

A guy came in sat down next to me, ripped a couple, wiped and was outti. That just doesnt seem right to me. Im not one for wasting any time in there smellin my own stench, but damn...

Here's to the Breezes that blows through the Trezzez.....

spend on the can during a normal #2 session?

I know this is kinda strange, but I was sittin in a public restroom today and Im quite sure I witnessed the shortest dump in history.

A guy came in sat down next to me, ripped a couple, wiped and was outti. That just doesnt seem right to me. Im not one for wasting any time in there smellin my own stench, but damn...

I think it was because of polls like this that the poll option was banned for a while.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Personally I like to take my time on the can. That's when I do my best thinking. :ph34r:

BY THE WAY....It's Thursday!!!! WTF are we doing tonight??????????????????????????????????????????????????
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Well, I'm a kinda gal that goes in, gets it done and is outta there.

My husband on the other hand.... 20 minutes minimum, will not even enter the bathroom without sufficient reading material and will not come out until his legs have gone completely numb. I don't get it.

When I was in High School My Buds used to call me the faster shitter in the East.

Some did not actually believed that I took a dump that fast.

Why are we discussing this again.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

It's just HAMMER time!--I'm on a mission to knock the shit out of my ass.
2-5 mins. out the door and the O-rings still smokin'

Ya know, folks that know me know I'm about as much of an open book as they come (Wanna hear about my neuroses? Anyone?) but this without question falls into the TMI category. :o

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Well if your in a public restroom....no one wants to sit in there and smell up the place. Cos everyone walks in and if it smells they lookin @ u all funny. I don't like to rush it...u know its sort of a release. But i dont' wanna sit there forever, it gets tiring. Besides the longer u sit, the mroe chance u have of hemmoroids....yikes:P

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe