freakydiver

Come on - BORED and need bad jokes...

good one...

differance between a bitch and a slut?

Slut F***s everyone...A bitch F***s everyone.....but YOU.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

A man's house burns down late at night and he has no place to stay. Eventually, he sees a farm and begs the farmer to let him have a place to sleep, just for the night. The farmer allows him to stay in the barn, for which the man is grateful.

The next morning at 6:00, the farmer goes into the barn to see the man wide awake. "How'd you sleep, boy?"
The man says, "I didn't sleep a wink. I was talking to your animals. Hey, Mr. Horse, how's that farmer treating you?" The horse replies, "Great!"

The farmer says, "My goodness! A talking horse." The man say, "It's not just your horse. Hey, Mr. Pig. How's the farmer been treating you." The pig says, "Snort. Great! Snort."

At this point the farmer is jumping for joy at the money he can make. The man says, "Hey Mr. Sheep. How's that farmer treating you."

The farmer yells, "THAT SHEEP LIES!!!!"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Farmer story.....yadda yadda yadda....

......and so the farmer agrees to let him stay as long as he didn't try to put his dick in any of the three holes on the wall.

Yeah, right, if the farmer hadn't said that, do you think he would?

Anyway...he wakes up in the hospital about a week later with the farmer standing over him.

Damnit he said, I told you not to....

The guy says, "What happened?"

Well, the farmer says, the first hole was my wife...she was bedin over pullin weeds...
the sacond was my daugher, she was helpin her Ma...

The third is why you are here....

It's the milk machine and it Don't stop 'till it gets 2 quarts.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

So this guy walks up to my car and says: 'Can I have a lift?' So I said: 'Sure; you look great, its a beautiful day.... the world is your oyster, go for it!'
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

difference between a lawyer and a mosquito?

One is a discusting, annoying, dirty, nasty, bloodsucker....

and the other is a bug.