BigM

Angelina Jolie

Off of Bird-Man's web site:
http://www.bird-man.com/?n=article&a=id&v=76
"Jolie, an accomplished sky diver, asked several times to try out the flying suit."
I have never heard that she jumps. Can anyone confirm this? Know where she learned at? Where she jumps at? Hmmmm......

Blue 111-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

my guess is that when the media says "accomplished skydiver", they probably mean shes done 2 or 3 tandems...
Or perhaps she did skydive some when she was younger, but I can't imagine her doing it now... imagine how many hundreds of people would want her to sign their logbooks. ;)

MB 3528, RB 1182

I would never imagine the phrase "Accomplished Skydiver" to be used for a real skydiver, which makes me think its just Hollywood image.

And way to go Ivan, coming through with the pics ;)

Ha!

I remember reading an article about Charllote York from Sex and the City (the hot black haired/phsyco one) doing a tandem.

I thought LAME! but the article made out like she was this pro skydiver! because she did 1 tandem!

Why don't celeberties ever do AFF training and wear their own rigs!! why do they always do tandems?

Are they too fucking lazy to get up early and do the six hour training?

I also saw Wild On! on the E! network...this stupid chick was acting all sure of herself (doing a tandem OF COURSE!) over Hawaii. She goes to exit the King Air and she spreads here arms and legs as if she were a cat being flushed down a toilet. They did 2 passes and said screw it....she never jumped....LAME!

scott