Matt99

how to get girls

I have to go with the MONEY theme. You may have a girl say be "dashing, adventurous, exciting..yadda..yadda..yadda ....its all done with MONEY.
Exciting is the trip to Hawaii ..you pay for....adventurous is the trip..you pay for..or the helicopter ride...you pay for....it's always about having the bucks.

Sweet and Percocets are pain killers, and I did spell it right, I went and looked at my bottle. The generic form would be Oxycodone/Apap. What can I say the ground isn't too fogiving out here in the desert, dry desert sand is not soft at all. If only there was a dz on the moon...lol...jk I have received canopy control instruction from Dusty. He is the best...
Kathryn

Really!?! I still have a few percs left. I wont be out to Eloy till after the first, when I can afford the ransom on my rig...lol. Well I should say not until I can pay my lovely super nice rigger who is the absolute best; Kevin. Are you going to be there for the AZ days Sept. 6th-7th? You know there are $13 jumps out of the sky van and night loads and free beer and finger foods.. yeah...
Kathryn

What works the best when getting girls?

We're not as simple as guys, so this question is too vague. However, I've seen plenty of guys try to get girls, and I'll fill you in on what I've seen work.

1) Flash your money. Keep in mind, however, that if you really think this method will work, then you are going after the gold diggers that will put out based on the amount of cash that you put out.
2) Be really really good-looking. It's funny how guys think that girls don't care about looks. Ugly guys really took a hit with the Abercrombie and Fitch ads coming out. Women raised their standards to wanting pretty boys.
3) Get her drunk! Unfortunately, this means you have to have the ability to talk to her.
4) Talk about yourself a lot, and tell her what a bad ass you are. Girls really love it when a conversation is one-sided. If you convince her you're bad, then you've almost sealed the deal.

There really isn't a method of getting a girl or a guy. Don't focus in on getting someone. Go out and enjoy yourself instead. Any method that may attract someone will just attract someone you probably don't want anyways.

One more thing, I hate it when guys ask about how to get a girl as if we all want the same thing. I hate it even more when guys think that girls are after money. I make my own money, and I can take care of myself just fine. I don't let guys I date spend more money on me than I do on them. I hate that stereotype, and I am on a mission to change it!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

ignore them and play it cool or be very sweet and worship them.;)
The money thing depends on the girl, most of us are looking for true love and not just money however do not get in a relationship and start buying a girl everything because she will begin to expect it from you all of the time.

I can't speak for myself because Im weird:S

but I can say:

I liked (before I was married) a guy that was down to earth and did not try to impress me too much.You never know where or what type of person you may end up with.
I fell inlove with the opposite "type" of person that I never thought I would end up with. Im glad I did though.:):)

What works the best when getting girls?

Going to a whorehouse with enough money. Guaranteed. If that's not the kind of girl you want, then you're going to have to learn something about her, and tell her something about yourself (preferably in fairly equal measures).

Don't try to impress her unless you're willing to be impressed by her.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Don't do more than heavy making out the first time you hang out with them. Talk a lot about "next time we hang out."

Guaranteed you'll get her attention.

I know a guy that won't even kiss on the first date, for the same reason that you mentioned.

never pull low......unless you are