SkyAnt

URGENT: Need dating advice!

I've got a date this afternoon (my time).
She is picking me up in 90 minutes. Were going out for coffee somewhere. I felt dinner was too much of a commitment besides I'm broke.
Here's the low down....
Met her the other night when I went out with some work friends for a drink. She was really drunk and came onto me. Ended up staying at my place but we didn't bonk or anything. Just slept together.
I drove her home the next morning after getting her some breakfast. She was really hung over and didn't say much, I guess she was kind of embarrised.
The only thing we have in common so far is we both work in health care and she hates her job. She is also about 10 years older than me.
What can I talk about? Funny stories Anyone?
PLEASE HELP ME!

P.S. She is also a whuffo.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

Start out by tellin her not to be imbarresed about the other night when she was all tanked, besides nothing happened anyway. Dont talk about work to much, and dont blab about skydiving all night unless she is really interested. If she's a whuffo she wont understand anything your talking about and will get bored very quick. As for funny stories, I have a few if you really want to hear them!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Go on! I need all the material I can get.
I used to date older women quite a bit as I find them much more interesting. Then I went back to younger ones. Now Im back to mature(er) women again. Converstaion is not normally a problem for me as I meet people for work everyday. However most of them are near death and its kind of like having a captive audience.
I hate this dating thing!

Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

Interesting that the "be yourself" advice comes from the women...
[yoda-mode]Good advice it is![/yodamode]
Honestly.
misskriss, you don't happen to be around the vancouver area once in a while? if so, would you go out for a coffee with me? ;)
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

Tip #2: dont think of how other chicks look naked while with your date....:P

What? Is that really a tip? It would never have occured to ME if you hadn't mentioned it!:)

t

Once you're in bed, all bets are off... but during the date, its considered, bad form...;)
Remster

HOLY CRAP!!!!
It went so well it was ridiculous.
Went for coffee and cake. Walked along the beach esplanade as the sun went down. It was a little cold but we made good conversation, talked about out families etc. Went back to my place. Yadda Yadda yadda! I made her some dinner. Yadda yadda yadda...
Didn't actually sleep much.B|
Cant say more than that.
A gentlemen never tells you know:)
I put it down to dressing neat but casual.
Being myself. And excellent grooming.;)
Thanks for the tip SkyMama!
And thanks everybody. She is sooo cute!

P.S. I showed her my rig and she thought it was really cool. Or at least she pretended to.

Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

P.S. I showed her my rig and she thought it was really cool. Or at least she pretended to.

Cool,did she touch it?;) So when are you going to show her your parachute?:D BWAAAAHHH
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Now you KNOW we are loving you here at Raeford, Andrea....Come to Jimmie. However, comma, I cannot perpetrate such a grand fraud, therefore, I will simply hop in my truck and drive my ass to DeLand, FL at the first available opportunity. Nice. No dating service needed when you are six two, and two ten.

See you soooooooon.