turtlespeed

Softlandings Got Her "A"

I was supposed to be getting an e-mail from her after she did her H&P (the last thing she lacked) and I never did. Sowhaddya do..well, ya call the DZ...she was standing there by the phone, and she was so exited, she did her H&P's from a T-Bo...everything went well and her "A" license was signed off....

BEER!

Way to go Carol.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

awesome! congrads to ya, Softlandings!! I just got mine this past wknd, too. I love hop n pops, those r fun! :)

Angela.

hell yeah they are fun......there is a reason why my name on dz.com is "pop"
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Congrats! Thanx for starting this thread.....I meant to goshdarnit! *sticking tongue out*

Back at cha Nyaannyaanyaaaaaaa
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

awesome! congrads to ya, Softlandings!! I just got mine this past wknd, too. I love hop n pops, those r fun! :)

Angela.

hell yeah they are fun......there is a reason why my name on dz.com is "pop"

Hehe. I always thought you were old and liked being called 'pop'. lol!! :P The hop n pop from 3500ft is required now for the 'a' card, so everyone has to do them. I was told that lots of people don't want to, I was like 'hell yea!'.

Angela.

Oh and carol...check out the "it's almost 5" post from AD...there is some VERY GOOD ADVICE about when to arrive here in College Station. Gawdammit