WrongWay

Need to talk to someone

Look, I really don't want to post here but it was the only place I could go. I need help. I have felt for the last few weeks that I've been completely worthless. I feel as if I've never accomplished anyting worthwhile in my life except for skydiving. I'm not so sure I can handle much more of my life. I'm not saying I'm going to off myself, I just need help before I do something stupid. Anything anyone could tell me would really help, just please talk to me.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

PM me and let's talk. I've been there before too.

I think that most of us have been there at least once in our lives.
It does get better, it gets alot better....
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think we've all been in that situation before. Earlier this year, I was so fed up with school and life in general, it brought me to tears. I had decided to drive. Just drive and not stop. I wasn't really thinking about a destination, I just wanted to be away from here. It was a terrible feeling, I felt completely worthless. Just hang in there, we're all here for you. PM me and we can talk.

Blue ones :)

Damnit boy. You are my creation and my bastard son. If you need someone, call me!! Until then, big monster hugs sweetie pie.

I even attached a pic of us having fun with big smiles on our faces to remind you of happy times!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Watch " It's a Wonderful Life"
Go make a skydive.
Go to a local bar and listen to all the drunks talk shit
and then get in their cars and drive home.
use 1800call collect!
And remember what you said about not doing something stupid.
The devil fools with the best laid plains.(neil young)
Gary Calhoun

Dude. Focus.

You're alive- that's an accomplishment (it is for me, anyway)

You have friends- that's an accomplishment (don't believe me? I'd bet money you're on the phone with one right now)

You're asking for help- that's smart.

And what is skydiving? Chopped liver? :P Have you seen the video on your site? Have you noticed what a good freeflier you are and how much you enjoy it? I'd say that's very worthwhile.

Take a deep breath, and force yourself to compose a list of things you're proud of in your life. Look inward and outward. I'll bet you'll surprise yourself.

Here's a big hug for you: ((((((HUUUUGGG!!!)))))

Buck up, little camper. It's all gonna be just fine.

ps. CAUTIONARY NOTE: People often do stupid things when they're depressed. This leads to deeper depression and more stupidity, downward-spiral style. I know- I've been there. Sounds like you're aware as well.

You're already asking for help, which is awesome. Stay smart and do something good for yourself. :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Girl, have you been to his website? I wasn't gonna tell him in such a serious thread, BUT...

He is HOT, and his smile is incredible!

It's definitely something to feel good about.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Been there, my friend.

Being clinically depressed sucks waffle-tread boots, lemme tell you. But the proper diagnoses and treatment can really make a difference. (Note, I am not saying you are)...

there are some tricks I use when I am getting really down...I would suggest that you give them a try for a few days, and see what happens.

1. The Blessing Book
Every day, I write out in a journal at least 5 blessings I got today. Some days were so bad that my blessings were simply that I had enough toilet paper, rice for two more days, my cats loved me, the wind blew today, and no bills came in the mail. It doesn't matter how big the blessing is - there are at least five things every day that you can count as blessing.

the point is to realize what blessings are in your life - no matter how small. When you are able to see the blessings, it helps when the bad times come around. It also slows you down enough to pay attention to what's around you, what you've created - even if it isn't what you want in your world...it creates an ability for appreciation which is one of the most special things around.

2. The Pay It Forward Journal
Every day, do 5 things for others. That's all. Only 5 things. hold the door for someone; let the car beside you merge, even if it means you slow down. Reach the top shelf item at the market for someone. Call a friend to say hi. Anonymously buy a jump ticket for someone. Write a note to a friend, and send it snail mail. Buy $5 worth of canned goods/rice and take it to the local womens' shelter. Things like that.

The point with this is simply to go outside yourself for a bit. I've never seen the movie "Pay It Forward"...it's just a concept I've been using for about 5-6 years now. It will make you feel good about yourself - even if it's just a little bit better, well, that's a good thing, right? Getting outside your own wants and needs allows you to get a breather from the shit going on in your head...and can sometimes create a perspective that is marginally different then the one you have.

Try this out for a week, and then go back and read what you've written. See how many of the little things make a difference. Once you have found what makes you smile, what starts to lift you up, then pursue that with a vengeance...because you need to chase your happiness...

The other suggestions I have are:
~Don't withdraw from things. If you find yourself isolating yourself, then make it a point to 'mingle" - even if it's going to the market. Chat with someone there, talk to the checkout person, flirt with a baby sitting in a cart. Something that demands you interact with the world.
~Don't listen to that voice which tells you how horrible you are, what a failure you are. When you find yourself listening to that voice a little too much, let the voices of people who you like reassure you. And if there is no-one to reassure you, reassure yourself.

If your depression continues for some time, make an appointment with a counselor. get evaluated for depression, and find out the avenues therein. As someone who has been on and off meds for years, I have learned when it's time to go and get help...

And also, know that I will always listen. Should you need an ear, you've got one. No issues. Deal?

hugs, my friend...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Thanks everyone. You've actually made me weep at the love and kindness you've all shown me. You have no idea how much that means.....

Does that mean i have permission to post the shower picture of you? :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!