MC208B

disposable cameras

i have. they arent easy to hold on to. I wouldnt suggest using it unless youre at a small dz and only one group is getitng out AND theres nothing artound to hit if you loose it.

I found a way to make a strap but you have to plan for the worst before you should go up wioth something like that
My photos

My Videos

How bout a gaffer tape strap.

Postal Rodriguez

I KNOW NOTHING:D

I cant deny or coonfirm my methods of doing such potentially harmfull things.

i will tell you that most of the time during the jump I keet in in my sleeve. open high and play around with it under canopy.

what I wont tell you is theat I may have my first balloon jump on camera from my digi-vidcam
My photos

My Videos

Morning everyone, has anybody used one of those throw away cameras on a jump? If so, are they easy to hang on to, wind etc.? I was thinking of taking my dig camera up but don't want to drop it.

Duct-tape it to your forehead. That oughta work. :)

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

Check out my web page. Most of those pics were with a disposable. I started off with a Kodak "Weekend" camera. It is a disposable underwater. It has a good sized rubber band as a wrist strap. Fairly easy to hold on to, but winding takes both hands. It can be done.
-Jeff.
http://www.iplummet.com

Common sense and common courtesy are NOT common.

A friend of mine "disposed of" one in freefall, right after taking a bunch of photos of me. *sigh* And I know I was looking good -- I had all of 40 jumps back then. :D

But I took one on a hop-n-pop from altitude, and had no problem not losing it. I just stuck it down my jumpsuit between photos.

I've taken one of them disposable ones up a few times, but only took pictures under canopy. You can actually get some good pictures out of them if the light is good. Most of the time it works well, but I dropped one once... right into an explosives testing ground, so I figured I wasn't getting that one back. :D

I want to try it in freefall, and somebody suggested to me that should I tape it to my left glove, so that its impossible that it can fall off, and it will stay outta the way during opening.

MB 3528, RB 1182