My first all-nighter at the skating rink
Feeling in love for the first time
My last jump at Skydive Indiana
Quincy
First week at Purdue
Telling 5th grade jokes on my senior year trip
Sigh...this list is too long!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

July 2nd, 1988... the day I was to fly back to the States from Okinawa, but our plane broke down, and I did not get a chance to say goodbye to my Grandfather before he passed. I'd like to book my flight w/another airline, kiss my Grandpa's cheek, hold his hand, and tell him how much I admire and love him. g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

The years when my kids were younger. I wasted a lot of time working, and doing other things instead of spending quality time with them. I think I would be a much better parent now. I'm sure I unknowingly passed a lot of dysfunction down to them. The kind of dysfunction that I learned from my own dysfunctional parents.

And there are those other days:

First jump.
First deer.
Winning my first rodeo.
The week I spent at Eloy.
The early years with my wife.
Hunting in Alaska.

Because of my alfheimers I forgot most of those other times that would be worth reliving.

There are so many moments I would love to relive for good or for bad but this one just popped in my head as one particular day i wish I could relive....

The day my mom got her american citizenship. She was like a kid!! She studied for months and months... Bill of rights, constitution, presidents, history, etc etc etc... She wanted it so bad. I remember it was the spring of 1992. I took the day off of school and went to San Francisco with my stepfather and my mother. We were dressed very well in suits, ties, the works! After she was sworn in we spent the rest of the day eating and drinking in celebration all over the city. I was very proud of her that day. It meant so much to her...:)

My day that I want to relive hasn't happend yet, and it wont unless you know who changes his plans and satys with me instead of someone else....

oh behave!:$
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Christmas day when I was 10 I think. My cousin and I were like brother and sister, he got a bike for x-mas, and he let me ride it. Right into the pool I went. That was one of the funniest days ever!

I miss times like those. Now my cousin is a liar and worse a theif and pill head. :( Sure wish I could turn back the clock sometimes.

Angela

what? Me Behave? Never...what would be the fun in that....

heh... I need to learn how to read....
I originally saw this post and (in my eyes) it said "R E L I E V E"

Heh, I was like, no y'alll don't want to hear about that....:$

edit: obviousl;y typing would be a good skill to learl too...
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If I could relive any time in my life, off the top of my head I would have to say it would have to be the week of August 7th through the 14th, 2003. That week of my summer was so cool in so many ways that if I could relive that week whenever I wanted ... sigh, life would be so cool. :)

Other than that ... even though I had just gone through labor, that first night I got to hold my newborn daughter in bed with me ... All I could do was look at her all night. That was a pretty cool day. Even though I can't relive that experience, I can say I will never forget it.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

The first two weeks with my ex-fiance.
The first time I got to hold my little sister! She will always be my favorite. Don't tell her though, her head is already to big!;)
The first time I jumped from a plane. (military)
My first Clear and Pull (static line progression)
The entire 1st year and a half of my Skydiving career.
Dom

I can't pick just one day or event that I would like to relive - there are a few I can think of off the top of my head though. My first kiss, the day I graduated from grad school, my first tandem, my first AFF jump, the last day I saw my grandmother before she passed away, and the entire week after the 4th of July this past summer.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

I guess it would depend on whether I was able to change something or just enjoy a moment again.

Change something list -
Do-overs on high school
Not make the mistakes by which I've hurt people
Re-live the last times I saw some people
A few other mistakes a little too personal for this forum

Just enjoy the moment list -
First jump
Swimming w/ dolphins
Snorkelling in the Philippines
A certain brawl in Okinawa
A few different "romantic" moments ;)
Any of several meals/bottles of wine
A couple of different days snowboarding
Summer solstice ('92) in Sitka, AK
San Carlos boogie '01
etc.

Just thinking about those kinds of moments while making this list was pretty nice. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

There's a lot of days I'd like to re-live but a very special one for me was July 4th, 2002 sitting in Lodi on the accuracy pad with Jim while the fireworks went off in the distance and in my head and in my heart... I know, it's sappy but true.. Luckily i know there will be lots more of those days :)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I've had some fabulous moments; the first day of my real honeymoon after getting married, a magic night jump, hearing the doctor say "It's a boy," hearing "Nights in White Satin" with my boyfriend, helping someone whose time it was to die, do so in peace (yes, that was good in some ways).

But they're all part of me, and I can't think of any that would be the same magic if I were to relive them.

So I'll just have to wait for the next one.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I made about the same mistake with my grandfather Roy. I was going to stop and see him at the hospital, but was running late getting to a friend's house for a party. He was steadily improving and had just that day eaten his first solid food in 3 weeks and had gotten himself to the bathroom. I drove right past the hospital that evening figuring I'd stop in the next day on my way home, when I'd have more time to visit. I received a phone call at my friend's house the next day telling me that I needed to come home and that stopping at the hospital would serve no purpose. The hour drive home pretty much sucked out loud, especially as I passed the hospital. I'd certainly like that Friday night back.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)