RevJim

<evil laugh> Muahahahaha!!!</evil laugh>

This is ridiculous.

You people can NOT tell me that I'm purer than the rest of you (so far, that is what you're saying).
I don't believe it, because if it's true, y'all are some evil degenerate mofo's.

I think I need to retake that test...

>:(

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

only 17% have a purer soul.

Don't worry, sweetie, you're no longer the fairest of us all:

Your soul is worth £49003. For your peace of mind, 14% of people have a purer soul than you.:):):)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Your soul is worth £6577. For your peace of mind, 90% of people have a purer soul than you.

Hmmm... :PB|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Damn girl I thought you were a naughty girl;)

Mine is worth 13.000(give or take)pounds more than 51% have a more pure soul.
I'm just lucky I didn't take that survey a few years ago, I would have hah to PAY someone to take my soul:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

�42,371 for my soul.

That's US$68,535.

Only 17% of everyone who's taken the survey has a purer soul.

This is proof that it doesn't work, and yes, I did answer honestly.

Yeah, no shit...

Your soul is worth 74567 english pounds. That's $121,987.137

"For your peace of mind, 6% of people have a purer soul than you." And they all live in some internet unaccessible area where there is also no tv or magazines. Or in a convent, high in the alps (yes, I wanted to be "Maria" in the Sound of Music when I was little. So what???)

And for your peace of mind, I answered honestly, they lie, I tell ya. Lies, lies, lies.

Damnit. I will never be seen as a wicked girl. ever. My life is over.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Damnit. I will never be seen as a wicked girl. ever. My life is over.

We need to start working on that. First we'll start rumors, then I'll start leaking carefully photoshopped photos to the press. Next thing you know, people are saying "Monica who? I wanna know who this Michele chick is!"

:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Rev, I tried that already when Cora wrote the erotica thread...it didn't work. Photoshopped stuff won't work. Nothing will. I should just give it up and go off to a convent...I'd be the only jewess in a convent. I wonder if I'd owe beer for that?? And if I did, who'd I pay it to?

Sigh...

M

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Well, sheez! You'll never get a reputation leaking this stuff to dropzone.com! You gotta leak it to the big name newspapers! the ones with the pull! The ones on the "A" list! The ones with the high credability!

You know! The Enquirer, The Globe, The Star, and The Sun!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Your soul is worth £4515. For your peace of mind, 94% of people have a purer soul than you.

This is one f-ed up test. I am a very nice guy. I have standards, they are low, but they are there. :) How did you guys do so well? I didn't think the questions were about the important moral questions anyway.

Q> Would you rather be
a- tv evangelist
b- used car salesman
c- lying politician married to someone named Hillary
d- a scuba diver for Roto-Rooter

Q> If your answer was other than (d), do you know you are going to hell?

Rev, I tried that already when Cora wrote the erotica thread...it didn't work...
Sigh...

M

Michele, darling, that's because you protected your reputation by not publically posting any of your sinfully decadent exerpts. As one of the priviledged few who have read a bit of your work, let me just say- you ARE wicked, girl- in the best way possible!!

Better not let Mother Superior get a hold of any of that, or you'll never get to sing "So Long, Farewell" with the VonTrapp kids...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?