chopchop

ok, we are going to set a new dz.com hybrid record.. at the Byron Boogie!!

Speakin of campin. I have a hotel room already with an extra bed if anybody wants to split the cost.

I was going to take you up on this room offer, but I'm a little unsure about sharing my room with a dude. Would this be strange or uncomfortable for you? Are there not ANY ladies that want to share a room?

Anyway, think about it, Rookie (I will, too), and I will PM you on Monday about sharing your hotel room. I have to go now. :)

It wont be uncomfortable for me, I only plan on being there long enough to get a shower and about 4-5 hours of sleep or there abouts, If you want someone to vouch for my charecter and whether I can be trusted or not, Vic and Connie can do that. They know me well enough to know i'm cool. If you have any questions dont hesitate to e-mail me.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

My DZ has a little landing area..with few outs... lots of airplanes to land ON... and student pilots in planes and vegematics...I mean choppers.. the DZO restricts it to D license jumprs .. but will let someone with a C with a lot of jumps land there if they can show him they can handle it.. Just to the N of the DZ are power lines running along the railroad tracks nest to the trees that are next to the river. Then there is the lumber yard just to the NE... and the bend in the river... and on the other side of the river.. Downtown Snohomish. over to the NW is Lake PeePeePooPoo.. I think you get the idea. The Snohomish1 picture is a closeup of the actual landing area. The runway.. paved and grass next to it are a no go. To some its just smarter to land over in the East field 2 miles to the east.. its huge.. and scenic. So when I get to go to other places... its nice to just not worry as much about the landing area.

HUGE landing area is good.

Amazon

I just saw the video the other day of Kelly landing out in the baseball fields earlier this year...pretty tight landing considering that it was not much bigger than a t-ball field with the short fences

There is a little field just to the south of the Baseball diamonds... I had to land on that side of the runway ONCE... REally bad snivel over on the other side of Highway 9 would have put me too low to cross the runway OVER 1000' and they are VERY not happy when anyone does that.. I think Kelly just wanted to swoop the pitchers mound:P

I LOVE going to places where I can just find a nice big place to land.. At Snohomish i feel obligated to land in the peas and get my canopy dirty;)

Amazon

just a reminder.. anyone that wants to.. all weekend long we'll make biguns and littleuns.. the little ones will be good to learn on.. If you've never hung on one, we'll let you try it.. We'll do a lot of experimenting to enhance your hybrid skills.. B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

just a reminder.. anyone that wants to.. all weekend long we'll make biguns and littleuns.. the little ones will be good to learn on.. If you've never hung on one, we'll let you try it.. We'll do a lot of experimenting to enhance your hybrid skills.. B|

although I'm now a bad-ass freeflyer (I wish) you can still count me in for a base :)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

although I'm now a bad-ass freeflyer (I wish) you can still count me in for a base :)

Anybody who could survive the crap ChopChop puts you through is a bad-ass freeflier. Dude is putting you through the full-contact-combat-school of sitflying.

Seriously.

Look.

:P