dave321

Sex question

I've been dating a girl for a few weeks and things are heating up. We haven't had sex yet but we were talking about how good it will be when we do. Then she said that she wanted to warn me because she's had a c-section. I asked her why that is a big deal and she said that it is. I've never heard of anything different with a woman who had a c-section. Can anyone give me any ideas on possible differences or what she may be talking about? Ladies? Guys who have been with ladies who have had c-sections, your thoughts? Thanks for any info!

She could be embarrassed by her c-section scar or something.

Other than that, I can't think of anything, unless she had the baby very recently, in which case there could be issues with healing muscles.

I'm sure things will be fine. Please report back and let us know how it goes, when it happens. :P

C-section is a medical procedure when women give birth to a child. Instead of the natural birth method they operate surgically to get the baby-babies out.

C is for cessarean.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

most likely just the scar... most of the time it's what they call a bikini cut, where the scar will be horizontal right around where her pubic hair ends... some docs still do a vertical cut which leaves a more visible scar. either way, doesn't affect the function of the important bits! she's probably just self conscious about it.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Just ask her if she's worried about the scar, she might be embarrassed, if the answer is YES, then you tell her: "Honey...I don't care much about the way you look....but what you make me feel when I'm with you, You are beautiful", that will get you laid ;):P:)

I'd imagine she's just self-conscious about the scar. As for the rest of her anatomy, you'll probably find that c-section deliveries don't have nearly the negative effect that natural births do, if you catch my drift. I dated a gal for awhile who'd had both her kids by c-section, and she "felt" like she'd never had any children.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

thanx juan...
OK, in french we call it césarienne...
maybe the girl doesn't feel very comfortable about it, but it's like any other thing people might not feel comfy about. Moreover, this one is due to a great event, the birth of a child. There should be no shame or concern about teh scar.
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

You know, if you really wanted to be a dick, you could bring a marker to the bed room with you and draw a little smilely face using the scar...

Actually, I know a couple girls that would probably laugh very hard at that, strangely enough.:P

Ok, seriously, why should a scar matter? With me, atleast, I don't see how a C-section scar would matter at all on a girl that I'm with. That's just apart of who she is and her life, that's not something that would be a big deal.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Based on her Dr the scar can vary from barely noticeable to quite prominant. If it is a vertical cut they tend to be larger and way more noticable. If he didn't do a good job with the stitches then it will be visible too. If it is a horizontal cut it is usually right above the pubic hair line and generally not as visible. Sometimes the area can either be more or less sensitive according to if any nerve was cut.

I would suggest you ask her what it is she is concerned about. If it is the scar then hopefully you'll love her enough to deal with it before you have sex with her.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Does it really matter?

Years ago I had a wonderful..beautiful girlfriend
that was REALLY self conscious about the small scar
and some minor stretch marks...

I couldn't see the concern!

I told her she created an absolutely fantastic child!

And those minor marks were in my humble opinion,
a badge of courage and a metal of honor for her.

She loved it when I told her that when I was racing cars...
what was 'under the hood'
was a whole lot more important that the
'paint job'!!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

It does not matter at all! I just want to be aware and not have a surprised reaction. She seems very concerned and she said it would make a difference. This was in reply to a direct question in which I asked her "will it make a difference" and she said yes, and she was quite sure of herself. Maybe she had bad luck, who knows? Hopefully, I'll get to find out very soon. It was just weird because we were talking about how good the sex would be and then she threw that out there. I was thinking if it were just the scar, she wouldn't have brought it up then, considering we were talking about the quality of the sex. Thanks again for all the information!

I was thinking if it were just the scar, she wouldn't have brought it up then, considering we were talking about the quality of the sex.

Of course she may be referring to the 'reconstruction'
creating a slightly 'restricted' doorway to the playroom....

Which can be nice! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I just talked to her (she's at work) and told her how much I missed her and couldn't wait to be with her. I said, if you are worried about a scar, don't be, I think you are beautiful no matter what! She said, it isn't the scar. I said, what could be so bad and she said she couldn't talk at work. so, now what??[:/]

I have a close friend that had an emergency c-section, they had to cut her vertically very quickly to save the baby. Her stomach muscles were basically cut in half and never healed right, this cause her stomach to have a very pillowy look and she was very self conscious of this. Eventually her insurance company paid to have all the musles re-attached since it was causing sever back problems.

so, now what??

Be patient, and talk to her about it tonight.

Reassure her you are curious...not judgemental. Let her know she's adored just the way she is - and that includes whatever "flaw" she may perceive in herself.

And good luck.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Just to add to livendives negitive comment on natural births, um I have had two kids naturally and I know for a fact that I don't feel like that. There is a thing called Kegel excercises that all women should do that are planing on haveing natural childbirth, before and after...and now I do them while having sex. Lets just say I can squeeze a pinky....so just because a woman had kids that does not mean that there are negitive effects, maybe some scarring or streach marks, but only visual. Only during the first six weeks after birth do you really have to worry about anything.