chronistin

That can't be right...

...browsing the forums from top to bottom, leaving some words here & there & start from the top again as soon as I reached the bottom.

Guess I just feel just a little bored right now & very lonely.

& yes there are people I could call, but I prefer to hang out with the skydiving crowd.

Never posted that much here, but after all those months of reading it still feels like being among friends.

please bear with me.

[Gree'z]
Chronistin

Chronistin
(Home @ http://www.fallschirmspringer.net/)

Did anyone say BOOBIES?

:$ I think I actually feel kind of honored to have my post being hijacked by the boobie-crowd :$

And since I am the old-european kind of human being, not only politically, but also in general attitude, I could start to dig for those old pics... especially since I am scanning anyway right now.;)

Chronistin

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))....feel the love.....

thanks, juane. i really needed that.

B| -> :)

Maybe you havent posted much, but you've been around dz.com for dunkies years....

Yep. & having read so much from all of you, I felt I could come here with my... [I can't find the right word here, but not only in english. It's that "Something's lost when something's gained-kind of feeling. or was it the other way round?]

Anyway, thanks for talking to me. I feel better already. Really. Thanks.

Chronistin

Hey, Chronistin...

Remy's right - you've been around for a long time. And even if you weren't, you're a skydiver, and among friends.

So sit back, know you've always got a place to bring that unnamed feeling, and get lots of hugs and comfort. Besides, I love your avatar photo - perfectly done, catching the brief moment when we all hold our breath as we are leaping into the sky...

Many hugs!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Well...in that case, we are waiting

Wellllll... At first I second-guessed my spontanous decision, but then I noticed that the picture in question has been online for a while in the history folds of my longtime project "putting my whole life out on the net". So, since it's there anyway, you might as well see it.

If you want to be kind, just keep in mind that nudity is regarded differently over here in Europe - especially by those 70ies people like me.

Chronistin

Well...in that case, we are waiting

Wellllll... At first I second-guessed my spontanous decision, but then I noticed that the picture in question has been online for a while in the history folds of my longtime project "putting my whole life out on the net". So, since it's there anyway, you might as well see it.

If you want to be kind, just keep in mind that nudity is regarded differently over here in Europe - especially by those 70ies people like me.

A-LLLLL-AAAAAAAAA-NNNNNNN-AAAAAAAAA.....Alana! Grab her and drag her over to the hotties thread, would you, she'll be easier to find there.;)

Nice...very nice.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

you're a skydiver, and among friends.

Thanks, Michele. This is the second-most amazing feeling, after the jump itself. Maybe its just me, because I've never been part of anything before, but it's absolutely amazing.

As for the avatar, you put the finger on the reason why I still keep it - although my gear & my jumpsuit are much cooler now. Not too surprising,, though, as YOUR stories about the essence of jumping are always the ones that really capture the beauty of a moment.

Chronistin

If you want to be kind, just keep in mind that nudity is regarded differently over here in Europe - especially by those 70ies people like me

What can I say... I am French :)? I share your philosophy on that.

but that was more than ten years ago

Nevertheless, I agree, really nice. I am also willing to bet that the mind which goes with this body is still in pristine state :)

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Chronistin,

Thank you for sharing. You are the first woman (BEER), to actually post an actual frontal nekkid pic in this site.

It is refreshing, and time has nothing to do with your way of thinking. This is a great family after all.

Glad to hear you felt better as you posted away...:)
Blue skies
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon