darkvapor

Warning labels and what a waverunner is NOT for...

well god damnit how else are you supposed to clean up those REALLY messy bouts of the runs without using an entire roll of tp?!?!:D:D:D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

And... you have to read those and know that it just wasn't some engineer who was being proactive, but more the result of industry incident reports of some schmuck or schmucks who caused someone to say, "We need to put this on our safety label."

I can see it now... these labels are probably the result of a situation that started out with, "Hey!... let's try this!!!! "

Well, you get a chick that's tired of just using the shower water/bath water for her pleasure, get a couple drinks going during a day on the lake...

That's something I could actually see done/happening, strangely enough.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

scary what people can do with a jetski...
trying high speed enema or what ???

Naw, some girl fell off the back of one. She was just climbing on and once she stood up, her boyfriend gunned it as a joke to make her fall off. Well she fell flat backwards and pretty much croched the jet... I hear it blew some real internal damage.

Is that a real warning label? I mean the warning is valid!... I just can't hardly beleive they'd actually put the words 'rectum and vagina' on there.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Applying what I know of the law and general facts that have presented in the past:

I'd say that, in real life, people have attempted to pleasure themselves with the stream of water.

I can say that there are things that happen and that people do that simply boggle the mind. You can't make shit like this up, and I'd bet a few bucks that an incident with a jet ski used for arousal purposes actually happened on more than one occasion.[:/]

My wife is hotter than your wife.

See warning label attached.

I just thought that was the strangest thing to put on a label..

Post the funniest/strangest/stupidest warning labels you've read.

If you have ever seen the damage that can result from a jetski to these particular body parts, you would understand this warning label. This is a very real problem with waverunners.

I had a guy on one of the talk shows I worked on - he was riding a waverunner around 60+mph in just swim trunks and a lifevest. He was tossed from the machine and landed butt first - blowing open his oraface and flooding his intestines with water at high speed. He literally blew up everything - surgery has not been able to fix it and his intestines had to be routed into a bag hanging from his hip. No joke. A wetsuit will help hold your stuff together and prevent this from happening. Look up the incidents involving these, you will find they are real.