dove

Somebody pinch me please!

OMG! I just got the best news I've heard in a long time..... I was offered a full-season NFL package for a kick-ass network! B| This comes on the heels of the WORST summer of my life so this good news is really a Godsend. It will certainly help allay my financial woes and I'll be able to get health insurance which I was gonna have to drop as of Jan. 1st. And not only is it good for me financially, but..... I just freakin' LOVE football! Love the sport, love the atmosphere, love that we are broadcasting to millions of homes, love the travel, and love the stability of knowing I have at least 17 weeks of guaranteed work every winter. The ONLY part that sucks is that I won't be able to go to any weekend boogies until New Years, but it's well worth the sacrifice to be able to take most of the summer off and boogie my ass off then! Not to mention, since i live in Florida I can jump all week long at Zhills and not miss a beat!

Oh Yeah Baby!

But seriously, somebody pinch me please!;)

Fall in dove.

TV Graphics for live sporting events. Basically, I am the one that animates the lineups on screen, the opening animation of the opposing teams, quarterback headshots, halftime stats, ingame stats like scoring drives, and player stats. It's a shitload of fun! And it's also high-pressure which I love. The producer and director are screaming for a graphic on a play that was just made and meanwhile we're waiting to get the official yardage from the field in time to get the graphic in after all the replays and before the guys are over the ball again. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Fall in dove.

i've got a friend who does graphics for sky over here, except she's lame at it. I love sitting in the gallery and watching the fun it causes :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

runners normally make me laugh.. i dont know why... just they always do. You can always work them out, they have more than one cup of tea in their hands. ooo i'm bitchy tonight...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Congrats!!! But sorry we're not gonna get to see ya (do jello shots) at the Bytch Boogie.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Alas, it does mean no Bytch Boogie for me. But I'll be making my way out to Sebastian mid week a few times and definitely hitting the weekends after the regular season ends.

And Michele... thanks so much for the smiles! If I get any interleague games at SD I will be calling you for that long-awaited hug!:)

Fall in dove.

If I get any interleague games at SD I will be calling you for that long-awaited hug

Damned straight, chickadee! Let me know when, and I will do everything possible to hook up....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

pinch pinch.

Nope, don't wake up. You deserve this. I'm just taking to opportunity to actually pinch the Love Dove.

Bring back your old sig line Dove!

Dove, Dove me do! :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1