taraflyer

Help! I was drunk and...

My fav stories start out with...I am so innocent, I only. Then they add..."with my ex-boyfriend". Oh, did I mention "while 4 of his friends poured beer over us"...and ummm..."in the bar parking lot, totally naked". "I can't understand why he's mad, I have never done this before"..."Well by 'never' I mean that 'never anyone knows about'... ummm..."well almost noone except my closest friend"...uhhh..."and those 8 midget bikers who gave me the tattoo." "They seemed like nice guys. And sensitive. I only date nice guys."

I claim "Booze Hag #1"!!!!!!

I, as one who first put the term into standard usage, will allow stacy the BH#1 number. The very fist time I saw her she was rolling around on the ground next to a fire with her legs behind her head. No, she was not wrassling. She WAS drunk, though!

Chuck

I'm sure there was a good reason you were rolling around on the ground with your legs behind your head.

The boogie before that (at CSS), she and one of her fellow sophisticates (also named Stacy) completely took over my RV! I wasn't there, so my old roommate Scott took it up there for the boogie. They displaced him in no time flat!

Chuck

OK OK there needs to be some 'splaining here!

legs behind the head. ok. i drink a lot at boogies. when i drink i tend to do flexibility stunts. I was imitating that Cypres ad where the guy has his ankles behind his head. WHen drunk, I can do that.

The RV incident. We were invited in the RV by Scott! He didn't get displaced, but his friends who were with him did. We were invited and there just weren't enough places for Scotts friends to sleep. first come first serve, right??

No one messes with the Cross Keys Stacys. The scariest part is we are of similar height/build, etc and were roommates for a year too. what a laugh! :ph34r:

It's over. I just called him and told him what happened. He didn't say a word, just hung up. Fuck! :(

Shame, Tara - sorry you are going through a tough time. Give it time - I don't know him, but if you are committed to each other, you can work through it.

". i drink a lot at boogies. when i drink i tend to do flexibility stunts. I was imitating that Cypres ad where the guy has his ankles behind his head. WHen drunk, I can do that. "
So, you drink a lot and when drunk, you put your ankles behind your head. :$ It's a good thing you cleared that up, otherwise someone would take it out of context and make it seem embarrassing. ;) I know what you mean, I used to do that at church picnics. :ph34r:

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible
to the eye.

Hey! The Little Prince! The teachers at my high school weren't communicating, so my sophomore year I read this book both in English and French. (I read it in English first. My French teacher was pissed when she found out!)
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

You know how many times I have done something stupid and blamed it on
being drunk. But, I probably would of done the same thing if I was sober. Or
at least daydreamed about it anyways. Being drunk makes you really do what
you want to do that is for sure. But you did not do it because you were drunk.
Hell, just a couple of weeks ago I was telling BB about this time I was drunk
and...

Yep, this is called the Deviance Disavowal Theory. Basically, it means that people want to do something "deviant" (be it kissing another person, abusing a spouse, screwing a sheep ... well, some people don't need to get drunk to do that last one) so they have a few drinks before doing it in order to be able to pass the responsibility off. The example used to describe this to me was Karaoke. How many people like to do Karaoke when they are stone sober? How many drinks does it take the average person to be able to sing Karaoke? Now the fact that the person actually went to the bar on karaoke night suggests that they were planning on singing all along, but would not until they had a few drinks in them first.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

"the Deviance Disavowal Theory. Basically, it means that people want to do something "deviant" ...so they have a few drinks before doing it in order to be able to pass the responsibility off. "
I have that in reverse. Usually I have to get the other person drunk so that they had an excuse for doing me. :ph34r:

If you really loved your so, you wouldn't even be able to look at another man!

That is so not true! I"ve been married for 12 very happy years and can't imagine loving my husband more and I/we look at others all the time. In fact I/we think it's healthy. We talk it about all the time like what we find attractive about other people yada yada yada. The important thing in any relationship is honesty with yourself and with your partner.

And just for the record, I also think it's possible to love more than one person. That doesn't necessarily mean that I think it's right to want relationships with more than one person but it is possible to have feelings for more than one person. It's human nature.

Rhonda

`". i drink a lot at boogies. when i drink i tend to do flexibility stunts. I was imitating that Cypres ad where the guy has his ankles behind his head. WHen drunk, I can do that. " `
I see it happen all the time, perfectly normal.
ehheeheeh....

Heh, thats funny .