taraflyer

Help! I was drunk and...

I would like to see the video when your knees buckle and you hit the ground.

------------------

Did you mean Clay after the turn, or PLF when she was watching?

:)

-S

the scary thought is that I was gonna let you coach me

After watching ENTIRE plane loads of people biff in...slide on their ass and many other such crazy things. I think I might be able to teach you a thing or two....;) I just refuse to teach anyone about HP landings. B| I'll wait until I have that figured out myself.

maybe it's just me then.....I can't look at another

I tried to sit on my hands.....really I did!
Just because you have a relationship doesn't mean your dead geeeeeeeeez! Look away.....chances are your SO is!!!
Ya just have to dance with the one that brought ya.......;)

scenery is free! hell i dont even expect to get every dance.. after all its not who you play with, its who you go home with..:)

Just because you have a relationship doesn't mean your dead

Betsy has a point. I like to put it this way: Just because you are chained to the fence, doesn't mean you can't bark at traffic.

Seriously, I think it all depends on the seriousness of the relationship and the level of maturity. But we all make mistakes and forgiveness is essential to a healthy relationship. If someone can't forgive the person they truly love, then I question the depth of that love. In Tara's case, it is possible her SO is still acting on emotions because he feels betrayed. Time will tell. I still think she did the right thing by telling him.

Like I SAID....maybe it's JUST ME that feels this way. Jeez...get off of it. I don't want to look anywhere else-why is that such a major issue? I'm not saying I can't appreciate a good looking man, but I have no desire to seek one out. And, I'm sure my so is looking, but that doesn't mean I have to. Right? Can't I be totally happy for once in my life?[:/]

Y.O.L.O

Stacey,

I think there is a misunderstanding going on here. Just because someone is in a really good relationship and has no desire to seek someone else out does not mean they may not notice another attractive person. I think that is what Betsy is referring to. You are really happy with the person you are with, so you have no desire to seek someone else out. That's great, in fact it is normal! People who are in relationships, but still feel the desire to seek someone else out, I feel are not completely content, which is also normal. They are questioning, sometimes sub-consciously, whether or not they found the right one. It's all life.

I understand what you are saying, it just seems a lot of people can't *stand* a really happy person and will try to get them down...know what I mean?

------------

I understand what you mean, but I don't think that was what she was trying to do in this case.

-S