Scratch

Crazymel burnt her boobies....again.

Well folks what can I say. While scoring very high marks in entertainment value I have come to the sad conclusion that, at times, Crazymel is not too bright:)
She did it again.:S This time in my backyard.
Not that I am complaining mind you. I did not see the damage being done (Some of us work for a living) but the sight of her and Sonja rubbing after sun lotion on to their breasts certainly had an appeal all of its own.;)

So in all honesty I will have to admit, that yes, yesterday was a good day.:ph34r:

Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!Post the pictures!!!

No PC access at the moment. She is alive and well and a little toasty.:ph34r:

MM. Torture it was.[:/] Oh well two topless birds in the bush are better than none in the hand.

As for you guys wanting pictures. Close your eyes.
Imagine two pairs of firm size 'C' boobies.
Imagine erect nipples.
Imagine cream being rubbed on these boobies.

See...no pics needed:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: