ltdiver

Favorite Wine?

Wild Horse Vineyards merlot. AKA "liquid panty remover." Located near the central California coast, that have some awesome juice. ;)

LOL! :D
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Here in Oregon we have been doing the wine thing for a few years now. During the winter we go wine tasting most friday evengings. One that i really like is LAN i have not been able to find it recently but BJ says try Fred Meyers. The last couple of times we went to Elsinore we ended up at the Wilson Creek Winery.:ph34r::D We are coming back to Elsinore the 28th of this month, but Me thinks Tequila is the theme.:o

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

I'm currently sipping a variety I found last week. A 2000 Francis Coppola Rosso.

OOO OO if'n you're ever up in San Francisco, go to Cafe Neibaum on Columbus. They have a wine sampler dealio of 6 or 7 of Coppola's picks. Some really good stuff. Then again, if you'r up this way, you could just go to Napa, but that's another story...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

THey have the same thing down the street from me in Mountain view... Very nice. Get shitty and walk home Cool

That's enough outta you Tim... Why don't you go post pics of plastic buckets or somethin.....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

The last couple of times we went to Elsinore we ended up at the Wilson Creek Winery.:ph34r::D We are coming back to Elsinore the 28th of this month, but Me thinks Tequila is the theme.:o

Harry,

Are you doing the Poker Run? I'll be there for it. Wilson Creek is sick. B| BTW, I'm a member there, now and can hook us up with some good shit.

Shark

Excellent! maybe we can do some wine tasting (drinking) friday evenging. Of course we have do be dialed in saturday morning. B| What up Lorie, you in for some of that, also. (Does a double preposition at the end of a sentence cancel it self out?)

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

1) Next month is African wines. Any suggestions for me to take?

2) What is your overall favorite wine? (Looking to start my own collection with nothing but the best)...

ltdiver

www.wine.co.za is a south african wine web site.

I'm not much of a drinker anymore so I really don't have a favorite. I did like Beringer White Zin, but then again, I also liked Miller Clear Beer (I lived in a test market area).

Have fun!:)Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I'm game to try anything though..

Wanna go camping? :D

Where the hell did that come from? :o

This door swings one way buddy, and I don't own any sheep costumes! :ph34r:
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Where the hell did that come from?

Hey stupid! The quote was from SOMEONE ELSE'S POST!!! I just replied to yours because it was the last one. Down boy.....I know you were flattered but I think I am taken already. :D

Hey dumberer, when you quote, quote the right person, ok? I mean, sheez, there's a couple of guys here that might be PMing ya now, after that post!
It's your life, live it!

there's a couple of guys here that might be PMing ya now, after that post!

You and your friends will just have to wait until I am on the market again. :D And in much more DESPERATE circumstances than I am in now. :D

Strange admittance from you, Clay. Seems as though I've never been on that market, but I'm sure someone will take you up on the offer. B|
It's your life, live it!

Seems as though I've never been on that market

So you're claiming it wasn't you that kept trying to tell me that "Bath House" story? :D

What's a "Bath House"?
It's your life, live it!