WrongWay

To clear shit up, people from SGC read this....

I made a post here not too long ago when my gf dumped me that she packed me a mal before she did. This was true, she did pack it. But, it was brought to my attention (rather harshly i might add) that it looked like I was saying she did it on purpose. This was not the case, and when I posted it I did not mean it to be taken like that. I'm not appologizing for anything I said, as I feel I have nothing to appologize for, after all, she dicked me over. But I AM appologizing for the way it could have been worded, and I meant in no way that she did it on purpose. Just figured I'd clear that up so no one would get pissy with me, and no blood would need to be spilled. B|

Thanks!!!!!! ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Hey buddy,

Take it from someone who has experienced having his posts completely misunderstood. A lesson I learned was that in the written word, people are not hearing your voice inflection nor seeing your expression. The written word is one dimensional, which is why we have to be careful how we choose our words. Sangiro gave me some advice quite a while ago. He told me that when I write a post and am not completely sure how it will be taken, to take a break for a few minutes and then re-read what I wrote. At that time you can decide whether or not to hit "post". I took his advice seriously...although have fucked up a few times since then.

With that said, you made your apology and gave your explanation. Time to let it go. The decent people will understand. The dickheads will not, no matter what explanation you give.

Blue skies,
Chris

I've learned that lesson the hard way myself. When wanting to let loose with an email now at work, I write it before I leave for the day or weekend, then check it again the next morning to see if I still want to send it. Probably about 70% of the time I tone it way down, and 20% of the time I just delete it without even sending it. In the remaining 10% of those situations, the recipient really does deserve to get brutalized. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

With that said, you made your apology and gave your explanation. Time to let it go. The decent people will understand. The dickheads will not, no matter what explanation you give.

Blue skies,
Chris

That's exactly what I plan to do. I just need to realize I'm better off and move on. Hopefully there are enough people out there that know me better, but for those who don't, they weren't true friends to begin with. You've helped me through a lot Muenkel. You are a true friend, thank you.

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

The decent people will understand. The dickheads will not, no matter what explanation you give. ***

No chance anyone will misundestand that statement at all, right?

I don't think that one will matter much. If it does, then whoever takes THAT one wrong wasn't worth knowing to begin with, simply due to stupidity. Besides, when in doubt, I didn't write it. B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

Actually, I didn't chop it. Should have, but didn't. :S

Other than that, I shouldn't say much about it, who knows, someone might take it some confusing way. ;)

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

I made a post here not too long ago when my gf dumped me that she packed me a mal before she did. This was true, she did pack it. [snip] I'm not appologizing for anything I said, as I feel I have nothing to appologize for, after all, she dicked me over. But I AM appologizing for the way it could have been worded, and I meant in no way that she did it on purpose.

Well, just because you say it doesn't mean we won't get snippy with you. I didn't read the original post, but bringing that crap up here with as well thought of as she is at SGC is only asking for trouble. Sounds like you had a mal that cleared, and problems do happen. I fail to see the importance of mentioning someone who could be recognized when trying to make a point, unless that point is not to let that person pack for you. The significance of mentioning this info had only one goal, to impune the packer.

Making crap personal out here only begs for others to come in and either add fuel to the fire, or start their own in defense. Now if the post was about doing gear checks, packing for yourself instead of having your girlfriend do it, or proper body position when thowing out your PC, then maybe I could understand the comment. However, it would seem that this is just a lame ass attempt to attack an ex-girlfriend because you're pissed off that things didn't work out.

Better to talk about things in general terms and how a certain approach or attitude can improve skydiving, rather than to simply impune a person for a mistake. Otherwise, we could be out here all week long bitching about the guy who hit us so hard on a 4-way freefly that it shorted out the camera, and then denied doing it until shown the video of the event. Frankly, being knocked out in a sit is much scarier to me that having a PC in tow that clears itself (or any mal that clears)....but what the hell, maybe that collision was my current girlfriend's fault.

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!

Stop this now, grinding halt...

This nice gentleman made this post because he felt it was the thing to do. I admire that in a BIG way. I have read WrongWays posts in many areas of this fourm and I find him to be fair and intelligent in almost every instance. (didnt read the malfunction post)

The only malfunction I have ever had was packed by a person who hated me. (Line over, serious spin cycle) I am absolutley not saying she did it on purpose now or ever. At the time it never occured to me that a person could / would ever do that.

But the statement is indeed a fact. I did have a malfunction and I did not pack it myself. The words "hated me" are my words and maybe she just disliked" me. I skydive, I dont take surveys on my popularity.

Whatever WrongWay said ... he is posting now to clear something up.

A person should not just barge into another guys appology post to smash him in the face yet again.

I am a very nice person and I am sure JazzJumper that you are nice too. But the wording here in your post is pretty evil-like.

Jazz, I am honestly sorry for your 4-way incident and I hope you, your group, and the person who made the mistake are ok.

I am sorry I am upset at your post cause now I missed 75% of Voyager and I have not seen this one. I am sorry if you are mad too.

I am sorry for everyone who should be sorry. Ok, I am posting sorrys for everyone so that should clear everyone up.

Now, everyone go to bed and have sweet dreams that you are not sorry for.

~AirAnn~