Michele

Magnificent Healing: Rob Tonnesen's Ash Dives

Thank-you for writing that, Michele, and for organizing it. I have here on my desk a nice note that I just got from Rob's mom yesterday because I sent them a condolence card. What a wonderful woman to send me a card in her time of grief. It was so touching to be able to read your report while I have this memorial card in front of me. I'm so pleased that so many people were able to take part in the dives. You all out there at Elsinore rock!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thank you all again.

It's still so impactful for me to think about it, to think about setting Rob free, and watching the reunion between father and son.

How amazing it was, how magnificent it was, how incredible it was...and it could not have been done without all the participants. And so again, thanks from the bottom of my heart for being there for the Tonnesens, for Rob, and for yourselves....many thanks.

The DVD is almost complete, and when it is, I will make sure it comes up on the net, so those who were not able to be there physically can be there in spirit.

I will be e-mailing Bob and ML a link to this thread. And BTW, if you look at the shots Lew put up, you will see what the son enjoyed the father did, as well. Mayhap we have created a monster....I've heard "rumors" that Bob has been asking about AFF, canopy sizes, and training...if so, Bob, please save your first licensed jump for me...'twould be an honor to be there with you at that time.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

This is very, very moving, Michele. You made me cry, again. Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience with us. It seems like everyone was truly touched. I thought about you and the ash dive on Saturday, and I sent all my love and best wishes. My love and prayers to the Tonnesen family, Mujie, Rob's friends, and you, too, Michele.

May Rob fly free forever...