dgskydive

THERE WAS NOT A FATALITY @ PERRIS YESTERDAY!

It has been posted twice and taken down twice in Incidents! There was no fatality at PErris yesteday 10-15-03. I am posting here because I want everyone to no before rumors really start flying! Nobody died or was hurt! The airport shut down because the President was flying into March ARB. Perris will open again this afternoon. Once again, THERE WAS NOT A FATALITY AT PERRIS YESTERDAY!!!!!!! Who ever is spreading this rumor is a irresponsible fool! You have scared some folks and are in IMHO trying to start shit!!!>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
Dom

Yeah Bush. Kate just called me on the [hone and was stcuk on the 215 while the motorcade was moving along. That means he is on his way out I hope. We need to jump! That is the problem with having the DZ so close to MARCH. Everytime he shows up they f---ing shut us down. I would love to wing suit it while he is flying by see if we can wave to him. Or mabye give the finger.
Dom

When was the last time you heard of a DZ closing when there was a fatality? I've been around DZs a number of times when there was a death, and it seemed to me that it was jumping as usual.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Where you been? I haven't seen you around theDZ lately. Or have I just not seen you?

did you mean to reply to me?

I havent been to perris since my malfunction.. I STILL OWE BEER to a few.:D

I dunno when I ll be back but I doubt it will be soon[:/]
My photos

My Videos

I remember when I was growing up in Riverside, seeing Air Force One sitting on March's flightline. I remember being quite impressed. It's no small airplane, that for certain.

It's a shame that people have to rush to conclusions when something like this happens. Like we don't have ENOUGH to worry about on a daily basis.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.