kansasskydiver

Dying, momment of silence :(

My Grandmother is going home peacefully as we speak with a smile on her face so my mom says. I've been on the phone with my family for the last couple hours as my Grandma slowly slips away. At this time if I could ask, please say a prayer so that she is welcomed at heavens doors within the next short hours. All you guys are my family and I want to welcome her to the sky the best I can. Let's make her first time in the sky a memoriable one.

Blue skies Grandma, I'll be home someday too. [:/]

Chris
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Prayers for you and your grandmother. I'm sure she and my Grandmother will have lots to talk about when she gets there cause of their crazy grandchildren. I'm here and can so relate if you need an ear just pop me a PM.

Hugs and prayers,
Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

You see, I tell you we need a 'crying tear' face here. What a wonderful way of saying goodbye. You certainly have my prayers and hugs and vibes.

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I hope to be as lucky as your Grandmother.
To have lived my life, to just go to sleep and wake in an awesome place with new adventures.

All you guys are my family and I want to welcome her to the sky the best I can. Let's make her first time in the sky a memoriable one.

That is the most heart felt lovely statement I have heard in years.
Thanks for that and the tribute to your grandmother.

~AirAnn~

Thank you all for saying a prayer and welcoming her to heaven and introducing her to your families.

I'm a hair late...but I know my Gramma Rebecca and my Aunt Hannah are standing there, waiting their turn to welcome her home. Why, I betcha there's a very long reception line.

Much love to you and your family, and my prayers are added to the rest...Fly in Peace, Grandma, and dance with the angels...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Soon she gets to go where she wants and see anything she wants.

My daughter is at the other "end" of the cycle - the beginning. During her birth, I could have sworn that there was a presence ... of the departed friends and family who would have taken great joy in her arrival if they were still here as we are.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

My mother will be there to welcome her. They'll get along famously, I'm sure.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.