jtval

Lefties. UNITE

Confession of a righty,

Ain't peer pressure a bitch, yeah i was willing to esperiment, what the hell we all have one but somehow it's just more fashionable to u s e y o u r right. So i did, sick of the torment of ugly inkstains i followed in line. That was until yesterday when my left jumped up and tryed to strangle me and shit thats it i thought im using my left. Now im training my left to catch up.... free the left hands....la resistance! Left and right ands together.

:S:P

you have not experienced our angst at the right handed world! I applaud you (with my left hand slapping the right)
for the try but in the back of your head you KNEW you always had an escape! you could go back to being a righty. so may have looked into our difficulties but you dont truely know our pain! LOL:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

they made me learn to play the guitar as a right hander would. (b/c its cheaper)I learned, but now I wann atrain myself asd a lefty. its gonna take some time

I would have thought that a left handed guitar player would be easier to learn. The instructor would be your exact mirror.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In the general world, I find that 1 out of 10 is a leftie. Among techies, it is about 1 out of 3. I am not including managers, just the bit-benders.

So, in the world of the internet, yes we do run the world. It would be better if those righties weren't creating memory leaks and bringing down the system, but then... I get paid by the hour. ;)

they made me learn to play the guitar as a right hander would. (b/c its cheaper)I learned, but now I wann atrain myself asd a lefty. its gonna take some time

I would have thought that a left handed guitar player would be easier to learn. The instructor would be your exact mirror.

It isn't... I play guitar righty and took lessons from a lefty... most confusing thing EVER!

I've heard that everyone in the world was born Right-Handed, and that only the best of us could overcome it....B|
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

I am a lefty but I am also ambidextrous. I play most sports both lefty and righty, but to write a letter.....LEFTY ALL THE WAY!B|
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.