jtval

Lefties. UNITE

ok most of the population. conform and end up jumping on the bandwagon from birth. "ooh sure I'll be a righty everyone else is" I heard one kid say while I was in the hospital tanning bed, as an newborn. at that moment i knew I had to be unique. Damn it I was gonna be lefty.(ambi at most things)
I won't let society mold me. I was not gonna cnform to the right handed tyrant rule NO I was gonna make a stand. but first I needed to be changed.
anyone wanna join the lefties conglomerate? speak up or forever hold your piece(with your hand hand)

btw, youll be glad to know that I got over pooping in my own draws. and it olny took 23 years. is that somekinda record or what!?
anyway im gonna retype my origianl sig line here...HAVE FUN, LIVE FREE, SKYDIVE
My photos

My Videos

conform and end up jumping on the bandwagon from birth. "ooh sure I'll be a righty everyone else is" I heard one kid say while I was in the hospital tanning bed, as an newborn. at that moment i knew I had to be unique

Don't know about you, but it wasn't a choice for me. I was born that way. hehe... B|:D

Oh right...

Huzzah for Lefties!

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

except when it comes to scissors, spiral notebooks & erasable(sp?) pens!! :)

Yeah, why is that danged spiral RIGHT in the middle in the first place?

I think lefties run better with scissors tho :ph34r:

I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I'm a looseleaf snob...I'll only use looseleaf!

Ewwww.... I always had nightmares about having one of those loose leaf rings pinching the insdie of my wrist. It still freaks me out [/shudder]
soft cover composition books is the way to go for me
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

My wife and I are both lefties. We've got left hand scissors and stuff real nice and comfie.

I get a real kick out of the fact that our kids are right handed and have to use our left hand scissors and stuff :D
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

My wife and I are both lefties. We've got left hand scissors and stuff real nice and comfie.

I get a real kick out of the fact that our kids are right handed and have to use our left hand scissors and stuff :D

HEY!!! THATS NOT FUNNY....
My mother is left handed, and she always bought left hand scissors. Throughout my childhood I have never been able to cut out pictures from magazines and so on. All of my friends had a lot of pictures of popstars (usually large breasted ones ;)) on the walls of their rooms, insidee their school notebooks etc. What about me?? Nope. Those damn scissors...
The case did not get any better by the fact that my sister, grandmother, and all of my uncles and aunts also were left handed. No right handed scissors to be found anyware.
DAMN YOU ALL.... ;)

BI
----------------------------------------