alanab

alana needs vibes... quick!

Jeez girl, sounds like you did better than me, I ran into the back of a car about 14 months ago, turned out to be an unmarked pigs...I mean police car. Tapped them at about 2mph, no damage to them or their car.

I still got sued for 10 grand. Bastards.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Well durring the halftime of Super Bowl 1999, I actually was at a dead stop when a drunk lady "changing radio stations" rearended me at 85 mph. I ruptured two discs in my back, and the EMT at the site told me that had I been in a car instead of my dad's 2 week old truck I probably wouldn't be here right now. However, I ended up haveing to take her insurance company to court to fight them to not only pay for my medical expensies but also to fix my dad's two weekold truck, Gieco sucks. Luckly our insurance company was great about it all...oh yeah did I meantion the bitch was drunk and went to jail that night too and they still tried to claim it was a no fault acciedent...

ahh. that another story. i guess i just suck at driving. within the past 12 months i have 3 speeding tickets and now a crashB|

ha! That sux! I have had about 4 or 5 speeding tickets in the last 12 months:( I have probably spent about a rig on attorneys, but I have NO points!

take care and drive safe! (coming from a complete hypocrite;))

Angela.