bergh

Purity Test

Ok Jams..your turn..Here we go..
We'll start with your past influence (Lover card)..you're a pretty committed person when it comes to relationships and know what unconditional love feels like, don't you? However, your immediate obstacles include (the Devil card)..some temptation, violence of some sort, or feeling trapped/smothered. Now we move on to the Moon card, which is a specific goal you may have, you're sceptical of potential deception and are really cautious. This is good that you're in tune with your instincts. Trust them. In the past, you have the World card, which is that you're willing to make changes to find out your true potential and find a sense of closure and success, you are a perfectionist and need to stop being so hard on yourself. Things you've experienced in the past had to do with the Fool card..you lived on the edge and had lack of discipline..it's okay, you needed to get it out of your system. Now we've moved on to the Magician card, that you have new found self confidence, the will power to do it all, creativity and originality to express yourself. With the Sun card, we are now progressing to your outcome/final result..remember it's a journey. You're experiencing newfound success and happiness like never before (Sun card) and you have the courage, energy and determination to make it happen (strength card). You have the Wheel of Fortune card, which means things are getting better with every day..you're feeling fortunate and blessed. You've worked hard for it and you've visualized this and now it's real. Your final result is the Justice card, you now have the balance in your life that you've been seeking! ;)

Ok, can't leave this alone either.

After going to close the "stats" win on it.....

Bottom of the page.

My favorite question:

18% slept with someone without knowing his/her name

I'll fess up, happened too me three times in my life.
Honestly, can't believe others didn't report this one.

Awfully fun it was.

ANYONE ELSE HERE EXPERIENCE THIS STAT???

;)
It's a gas, gas, gas...

Your present influence is the Empress card, which means development..or as for we women, Fertility. Are you working on making or expanding your family?

EEEEEKKKKKK ......no no no.. not at 51.....:$

Are you in love with more than one person? Are you looking for perfection in your SO?

Nope no SO.. but uh.... well there must be some interesting experiences coming up>:(... I LOVE interesting;)

As we transition to your outcome/result, we have the Judgement card, which is that you're finally at peace with your determination and decisions to succeed and be happy as your final result is the Sun card..Triumph, success, happiness and being content. It was worth the journey!

I learned a long time ago.. Work really hard when you work... PLAY even harder when you play.

I think the success and happiness are all around. I am very content with where I am and who I am at this point.

I'm sorry dear, but with a tag line like that??? You didn't know that ahead of time?

Yeah I already knew...just gettin' confirmation.:P

And, in answer to your tag line? relax, it'll only hurt the first time...

I have a fairly high tolerance for pain.;)

MOODY!!!! I'LL BE IN HELL BEFORE YOU

Save me a good seat.>:(

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

You are 31% Pure!
(Very interesting.)

Here's how the REST of the world breaks down, compared to you:

people less pure than you (5%)
people like you (0%)
people more pure than you (95%)

Yes, this is an interesting night.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I have a tattoo of a Native American dreamcatcher on my left hip.That didn't really hurt.I'm looking into getting another on my lower back but haven't finalized a design yet. As for piercings they're not too bad either.I don't have a navel piercing so I can't tell you about those, although I hear they take awhile to heal.I do enjoy the piercing I have, so yeah I guess its worth it.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Glad to see you believe entertainment should sometimes be painful

I'm guessing you didn't see my posts in the genital piercing threads then...:ph34r:

I'll save you a seat, and mix you a drink!!!

Redbull and vodka please.;)

ROFLMAO

Yeah, as a matter of fact, now that you mention it....

It's all getting clearer now. :o

:P

I'll pour two.

jjf

its alright now........
It's a gas, gas, gas...

Want your cards read, or are you afraid you'll go to hell Reverend?;)

Fear is a crutch for a weak mind. Fear? What is this fear thing you speak of?

Let those without sin cast the first stone.

Waiting....

Still waiting....

Oh, yea, we're skydivers, there won't be any stones cast.

Read away, baby!
It's your life, live it!

Ok Rev...
We start with the Empress card for your present position. She shows that you have quite the "to do" list and you're working on developing something. Next is the Justice card, which is your immediate influence, obstacles which lie just ahead, you need to make sure you keep proper balance and not get overwhelmed with the "to do" list. Perhaps prioritizing better will make things go a little smoother. Next we have the Lovers card which is about your ultimate goal and current ideals. You're trying to create harmony and enjoy life to its fullest and need to keep things in proper perspective. Next we have THE DEVIL, Rev, did ya hear me? I said THE DEVIL (just kidding..but, actually we really do). So, back to the read..The Devil card just means that in your distant past you faced some sort of disaster, fatality or violence. But the good news is that you've pulled through it. You learned a lot by the experience. Now is the Moon card which is about your Recent Past..you've been more cautious about potential deception...has someone tried taking advantage of your generosity? Now we have the Magician which is your future influence of coming into your being. You've had a boost in your self confidence, will power and are using your creativity and skill on this "thing" you're developing. Be flexible with your vision..it will all come together. Next we have the strength card as you're putting it all into perspective..it's about your attitude, Rev. Your courageous and have the energy and determination to see your desired outcome to fruition! As far as influence of others, you have the Judgement card. Others are supportive of your goals. As far as your inner emotions, hopes, desires, fears and ulterior motives, you need to work on the Perfectionist side of you. Don't beat yourself up over a little glitch! Roll with the punches..You see things to completion and don't start something you can't finish. This is good, Rev and it will lead to the success of your project. The final result is the Hanged Man card..you're making sacrifices to achieve your goal, but it's all worth it in the end.
Good Luck!;)

It is just plain unreal how well that read fit me. Sadly, that seems to include the Moon card as well. [:/]

Granted, the read just reinforced the things I already knew, but it's really wierd how it all fits right into my life.

Oh, and as far as a to do list......man o man, you have nooooo idea. :S
It's your life, live it!