ifics

How many jumps have you had in 1 day?

11 was my most. It was the first weekend after i got my license, that saturday, i jumped all day, and ended up packing 9 of the 11 myself. it definitly gave me confidence in my packing job :)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

The most I made in one day was 12 with one rig, and packed it everytime. When you do it out of Mullin's King Air at a $99 boogie, it's pretty easy to rack them up.

Of course, if you're not used to doing that many jumps in a day, you'll be sore for a week. :P

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

my record is 12, and 10 the next day. only one rig. I packed my rig every time. and still had time to go to town and get a burger. B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I too have topped out at four. Ten over the course of one weekend. Seems like the days where I'm on a roll packing and getting ready, the dz is not running smoothly limiting the number of loads I can get on, and the days where I'm suffering from the previous nights happenings, loads are turning consistantly. Also, I'm not sure I can afford to step up my one day standard!

most was 4 and that was at last years holiday boogie. i plan to shatter that now that i have my own gear. :)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

most was 4 and that was at last years holiday boogie. i plan to shatter that now that i have my own gear. :)

What, you mean like 5 jumps in a day?!:o:ph34r:

Dude, you need to make your way up to the lake before you lose currency. (That could mean $, too.);)

hahaha i went to perris on wend smart ass two months to the day!!B| gonna try to make two jumps a week from now till Eloy so i can hit 100 :)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

9 jumps for a beer commercial. was supposed to drop down 15 feet behind a tiger moth airplane, and timing was never together with the pilots.

5 minutes flake and shake pack jobs...and off again...jumping at 1000 ft.

finally had to make the scene in two takes. missed the Tiger Moth wing by 3 feet on one.

Bill Cole D-41:D