AggieDave

Is Shiner Bock available where you live?

Well, is it? I'm really curious how far its spread, since they're starting to get it farther away from Texas.

Infact a couple months ago they had a full page color ad in Playboy for Shiner Bock.

Mmmmm...Shiner Bock. Infact I've got a bit over 12 Shiners chill'n in the fridge right now. (yeah, I know I've got a Miller Lite in my hand, but I felt like it, get over it.:P)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well, is it? I'm really curious how far its spread, since they're starting to get it farther away from Texas.

Infact a couple months ago they had a full page color ad in Playboy for Shiner Bock.

Mmmmm...Shiner Bock. Infact I've got a bit over 12 Shiners chill'n in the fridge right now. (yeah, I know I've got a Miller Lite in my hand, but I felt like it, get over it.:P)

We can get pretty much anything here, but it maybe import only.
We have a pub near me that has stocks 800 different brands of bottled beers from all over the world, if they don't stock it at present they could deffinately get it in.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Chalk one up for God I wish.

A few months ago I even was dealing directly with the distributer. He had never heard of it, but looked into it. Says nope, can't get it at all. Grrrrrrrrr.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

They sell it at the only chain grocery store in Orange, VA (Food Lion). I usually snag a few sixes when I go on a beer run. They sit untouched in the fridges for the first hour, and after the first one is opened, the rest are gone in short order. Makes me both :).

Ohhh, I still got a few in the back seat of my truck. Thanks for reminding me.:D

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Can't get Shiner over here, great shame as its one of the best US beers I have tasted.....
Mininac prefers Stella, he's sooo continental!
Chuckie says he doesn't get a monkey number unless he comes over to party with him. So I've reserved a slot at the 'Skymonkeyone finishing school';)B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

'Skymonkeyone finishing school' - that is a scary thought.

Great picture, Nacmac!

I have a couple pictures I'll e-mail you, that I can't post on the boards.

And Mininac will have another contender in the Trans-Atlantic Cute Baby Smackdown come April.

Another contender....Awsome news man, just awsome!
I'm 'fair chuffed' for you.
(Thats a good thing by the way)B|B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Thanks!

We are excited and a little nervous. Lucy has set the bar really high, as far as both cuteness and behavior.

With one dream child, we've been told to expect a little hellion. However, we are hoping our streak continues.

Don't know the gender, just that it isn't twins.

Had a few last night!

I keep SB around regularly, and AG will forever be a non-asshat in my book for recommending it. ;)

---
Edit: to add that AG will also forever be a non-asshat in my book for introducing me to the term "asshat", my new favorite label for people who don't drive like me. B|

. . =(_8^(1)

I was pleasantly surprised to find it at the Bahama Breeze in Orlando.
Just a little taste of home while being away.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun