TB99

Who Are You??

Who Are You?

Think about it ... that's not an easy question to answer!! I've been trying to answer that for a while now and can't seem to come up with something REAL. I'm not talking about physical stuff either (eg: student, man, pilot, skydiver, father, son, aquarian, human, etc). I always thought I knew who I was, but realize I have no idea. Be truthful to yourself and see if you can come up with something, because right now, I sure as hell can't ... I thought I knew, but I don't ...

So ... Who Are You??

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

I'm not talking about physical stuff either (eg: student, man, pilot, skydiver, father, son, aquarian, human, etc).

so then what ARE our choices?

im a guitarist,songwriter(sometimes), skydiver, adventure seeking , crazy in the head, asshole I guess!
My photos

My Videos

OK, Are you Ready?

Really?

Ok

PUT DOWN THE PIPE!!!!

lol

THE GRASS IS GETTIN TOO YA!

B|

I am, this dude, that really really really enjoys jumping out of perfectly good planes (yes ours is, it's beautiful) for absolutely no reason other than falling towards the planet is the coolest thing I've ever done.

There you have it.

Now, quit bogarting the thing, and pass it here!

:o

;)

blues
It's a gas, gas, gas...

Me too. I'm just me. What you see is what you get. Ask me an honest question, you'll get an honest answer.

edit to add: Who do *I* think I am? I'm a nice, honest, loyal fellow who can be an asshole if provoked.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

"It's Just an Ass"???

LOL

Thats like sayin it's just a Mountain. It's just an ocean.... It's just the universe...

That Dove, is definitly not, just an ass. It's a beautiful, wonderful, lovely incredible ass.

Yes, I'm depraved. But I do appreciate the finer things in life.

lol

In reply too: "If we ever meet I'll show it to you"

I'll show you mine too!

lol

jjf

jumpin Doves Ass is a gas gas gas... B|
It's a gas, gas, gas...

I am:

the epitome of the nice guy genre.

Yeess, you are Rev..not so "holy" anymore since you met me, are ya?:P

I've never really considered myself holy, dear. Spiritual, yes. holy? That's a whole different ballpark, and I'm not playing on that side of the fence.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I am:

the epitome of the nice guy genre.

Yeess, you are Rev..not so "holy" anymore since you met me, are ya?:P

I've never really considered myself holy, dear. Spiritual, yes. holy? That's a whole different ballpark, and I'm not playing on that side of the fence.

Hmmm ... still not satisfied, dunno what exactly I'm looking for here, but I haven't found it yet. I'm lost and confused right now, don't mind me ...

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Hmmm ... still not satisfied, dunno what exactly I'm looking for here, but I haven't found it yet. I'm lost and confused right now, don't mind me ...

hehehe

I'm not either, but I have found what I'm looking for.

Doves Ass

B|

I'll be satisifed when it's divided evenly into my left and right hands.

Yeah, now thats satisfyin.

jjf

but it's alright now, I like Dove's ass...
It's a gas, gas, gas...

Who Are You?

I am Max.

Who I am is defined to some extent by what I say. I endeavor to say what I mean, mean what I say and express how I feel.

Who I am is defined more by what I do. I show up for life and endeavor to be of service, have fun and do the "work".

Who I am is defined still more by what I am. I am a salesman, a skydiver, a fast driver, a listener, a bachelor, (add so much more to this list).

Who I am is defined most of all by what I love. I have difficulty describing this without sounding all "pie-in-the-sky" but it is a fundamental belief and faith in the goodness of mankind as a whole. It's striving to find acceptance in how things are and make something from it. I love being able to do that. I love seeing a pretty woman walking down the street, even if I never meet her. I love meeting people. I love the internal combustion engine, mated to 5 or 6 forward gears, I love being able to err on the side of treating others as I would want to be treated, and I love being able to let go when need be, even when it hurts.

Yet, that is only part of who I am. :)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I'm a guy that should be flying for a living, but am stuck in a family business, my friends are, for the most part, just there, and the ones I care for the best are busy with skydiving or flying, like I should be. Looks like I need some help! MONEY!!!! SEND MONEY!!!!

;)

Don't tell me I can't! I already know that! Haven't you seen my x-rays?

TB,

I understand your question and I think it is a fascinating thread if folks would actually answer your question. I'm going to give it a try:

I am a person who appears publicly to not be shy, but really is in certain circumstances. I can stand in front of 1000 people and give a presentation with tons of confidence, but one on one I can be quite nervous. I'm the type of guy that people think has everything and is all pulled together, yet my life could literally be a movie of the week, and I'm not kidding. I've had the best of luck and the worst of luck. I have survived extreme trauma. I don't think I have lost my mind...yet.:P I am a person trying to become a skydiver for the past 2 years, but for some reason it keeps getting delayed and it's no fault of my own. I truly want to be a skydiver. I am a person who wants to be an incredible husband and father, but can't seem to find that special lady. I am enormously spiritual, but make many mistakes. I will always apologize if I believe I was wrong or if it was pointed out to me that I was wrong. I am not afraid to admit that I was wrong. I am intelligent in many ways, but couldn't debate BillVon successfully if my life depended on it. I have no interest in becoming a computer geek and am satisfied with just knowing the basics that I need to function with. I am sarcastic as hell, but trying to tone that down. I would give my life for any member of my family. I want when my life ends for God to say to me "Good Job."

Chris

I understand your question and I think it is a fascinating thread if folks would actually answer your question.

Um, Chris, you wrote a whole bunch there. In fact, just enough to show that you're not really sure who you are. :P

I did answer his question. Short, sweet, to the point, and exactly as I see myself.
To each their own, I guess. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1