Dagny

I'm Drunk...How U doin'??

A chocolate alcoholic drink? No way, life can't get any better than that! How did I miss these all my life? I need to party with you more! B|

Try this one:

Raspberry Chocolate Cake. (Not sure about the amounts)
1/3 Raspberry Vodka
1/6Creme de caoca
1/2 Franjelico

Lemon wedge dipped in sugar.

To Drink:

Suck on wedge keeping the juice in your mouth. Take shot, mix it on the way down.

Tastes EXACTLY like a chocolate cake.
T.S.S # 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream great dreams is itself an act of daring. -Eric Shipton & Bill Tilman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmmmm.....I wonder if the "Edit" function will still be available when she sobers up and sees this? Hope not.

Probably not, but she could always ask a nice Greenie to help her out. :)

You all are terrible to send me all those chocolate drinks. I'll never be able to lose 15 pounds if I consume all those!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:$:$:$

Chocolate martinis...GOOD. Digital camera with self-timer function...BAD. Well, clearly (as I so succinctly photographed as evidence), I had a great time last night! :)

Note to self---> When handing keys over to DD, make sure to include the camera, too! :P

A chocolate alcoholic drink?

These are the best! Technically, a dessert drink. I don't mind indulging in them, though, since I consider chocolate to be one of the four food groups!

Yes, Mike, the edit function is gone. Serves me right for drunk posting! :D Now to let this one slide into the oblivion of page 4 and beyond...
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Yea, she could always ask Lisa....

That's right. She's the nice one and I'm the bitch, we've just been trickin' y'all all along. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You all are terrible to send me all those chocolate drinks. I'll never be able to lose 15 pounds if I consume all those!

From the pictures I have seen, even if only briefly, one MUST ask the obvious question:
"Dear God, WHY????"
If you don't like looking at your body, have no worries, there are plenty of us that do! ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

If you don't like looking at your body, have no worries, there are plenty of us that do!

YES Andrea,if we are wrong then please post nude pics of you so we can see if we are wrong:P;)

To the head poster... niiiiceB|:P and so cool of you to let them stay here:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

From the pictures I have seen, even if only briefly, one MUST ask the obvious question:
"Dear God, WHY????"

I'm too squishy, my clothes are getting a little tight and I don't want to go up a size! :P

A chocolate alcoholic drink? No way, life can't get any better than that! How did I miss these all my life? I need to party with you more! B|

You never asked for my alcoholic chocolate pie recipe...;) Life can be very good...

"Dear God, WHY????"

I'm too squishy, my clothes are getting a little tight and I don't want to go up a size! :P

Physical fitness is different than losing a set amout (like 15 pounds) of weight.

Besides, sex is a very good exercise. Even if just killing kittems. :ph34r:
It's your life, live it!

You never asked for my alcoholic chocolate pie recipe... Life can be very good...

Michael, may I have your alcoholic chocolate pie recipe? RevJim says it's ok for me to drink it. :ph34r:

Well, you do know that there is a certain "excersise" we could help you with to shed those unwanted inches . . .:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Physical fitness is different than losing a set amout (like 15 pounds) of weight.

You silly man, it's all about the number for a girl! :P

You silly man, it's all about the number for a girl! :P

Oh, numbers. I get it!

That's like 3 times at a crack, 5 times a day, 'till the bow at the knees becomes semi-permanent, right? :ph34r:

If you like numbers, go for the BMI instead. :)
It's your life, live it!

If you like numbers, go for the BMI instead.

Oh, I know, I'm just playing with ya. But, no one asks your BMI when talking about wing loading, they all want to know how much you weigh!

If you like numbers, go for the BMI instead.

Oh, I know, I'm just playing with ya. But, no one asks your BMI when talking about wing loading, they all want to know how much you weigh!

Nah, they want to know what cup those are. B|
It's your life, live it!

Nah, they want to know what cup those are.

LOL...it doesn't really matter. With the new technology in bras these days, it's all smoke and mirrors anyway! :ph34r:

Nah, they want to know what cup those are.

LOL...it doesn't really matter. With the new technology in bras these days, it's all smoke and mirrors anyway! :ph34r:

Is that one of those Hydros, natural, or the Air Jordans?

LMAO

36 C
It's your life, live it!