rocketdog

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND??!!

The Grand Pooh-Bah ?!?!

Pooh-Bah ['puː'bɑː]
noun a pompous self-important official holding several offices at once and fulfilling none of them
[ETYMOLOGY: 19th Century: after the character, the Lord-High-Everything-Else, in The Mikado (1885), a light opera by Gilbert and Sullivan]

The Grand Pooh-Bah ?!?!

Pooh-Bah ['puː'bɑː]
noun a pompous self-important official holding several offices at once and fulfilling none of them
[ETYMOLOGY: 19th Century: after the character, the Lord-High-Everything-Else, in The Mikado (1885), a light opera by Gilbert and Sullivan]

hehehe "Young Man, Despair!" My fave opera of all time.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Oh, yes... The childhood thoughts like, "How would they eat those Big O'l rack of ribs without getting sick??".. And, Is Dino a little dinosur or a really ugly dog????:S

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

The Grand Pooh-Bah ?!?!

Pooh-Bah ['puː'bɑː]
noun a pompous self-important official holding several orifaces at once and fulfilling none of them

thats more like the DZ.com explanation! lol

i bunch of us, standing around, holding our dicks trying to make SOME kinda point.
turns out the only point thats made is that we all have warm hands! LOL
My photos

My Videos

Hey, Betty Rubble could probably kick some power puff butt!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to see her try!!

Either Wilma or Betty could kick a powderpuff girl's ass. They had to be tough to live in the stoneage, remember?

"Fighting crime, trying to save the world, here they come just in time... the Powerpuff Girls... Powerpuff!"

A fight between Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles vs. Betty and Wilma would be like watching a pitbull vs. a gerbil.

Saving the world before bedtime!

When walking up to an officer, it is not advisable to say, "Trick or Donut." Seriously.

Do you have any spurs?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You betcha, and a riding crop too!!

If you have the little equestrian hat and the cute tight riding pants, we'll be in business. ;)

If you have the little equestrian hat and the cute tight riding pants, we'll be in business.

Will this do instead?

Edited cause i meant to send the pic as a PM. Geeze i've been fuckin up a lot lately...:S

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

If you have the little equestrian hat and the cute tight riding pants, we'll be in business.
Will this do instead?

I'm not sure. I'll need several more pictures to judge, including a picture from the back to determine whether or not they fit properly. :$;)